We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Europe Vs North America

Jacob

Actually its the Viper who's not a fair match for the Ferrari, considering that its the 2008 model. Only thing that the Scuderia is better at really is the 0-60 acceleration and maybe the handling but thats it. Not saying this just because I'm a viper fan but because you guys seem to be judging these cars just by the looks. I can't argue about each cars looks because thats a matter of taste, but performance is another story.

Except that the viper needs a whopping V10 (8.0L if i'm correct:shocked:) while the Ferrari "only" has a 4.3L V8...:thumbsup:

So looking at PURE performance the Viper still looses this one...

Not to mention the power/weight ratio and perhaps more important the handling...:cheeky:

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ferrari F430 is based on the older 360. It isn't as old as the Viper but itself isn't from scratch(Like the 458)

I'll go with the Viper, a lot of power, a proper manual and decent handling, and great looks.

You're right, but the Viper is still just another Viper. Granted its a new model but the 430 is a whole new car. It might have similarities to the 360, but all the good stuff from the 360 has been kept and the bad stuff (psycho handling) pretty much removed.

Actually its the Viper who's not a fair match for the Ferrari, considering that its the 2008 model. Only thing that the Scuderia is better at really is the 0-60 acceleration and maybe the handling but thats it. Not saying this just because I'm a viper fan but because you guys seem to be judging these cars just by the looks. I can't argue about each cars looks because thats a matter of taste, but performance is another story.

Looks? Looks had nothing to do with my judgement.

My judgement had to do with the amount of detail that goes into every single Ferrari. It's simply a much higher class than the Viper will ever be. Have you ever seen how a Ferrari is made?

The Viper is a good car but it's just not near as good as any Ferrari in the current lineup.

Looks? Looks had nothing to do with my judgement.

My judgement had to do with the amount of detail that goes into every single Ferrari. It's simply a much higher class than the Viper will ever be. Have you ever seen how a Ferrari is made?

The Viper is a good car but it's just not near as good as any Ferrari in the current lineup.

Right, you're talking about quality then. Okay, I thought you were referring to each cars performance.

Well, about that I can't really say much as once again its a matter of taste. Some people like great built cars with excellent interior quality while others prefer raw power, speed and looks. I really do like the Fezza though.

Except that the viper needs a whopping V10 (8.0L if i'm correct:shocked:) while the Ferrari "only" has a 4.3L V8...:thumbsup:

So looking at PURE performance the Viper still looses this one...

Not to mention the power/weight ratio and perhaps more important the handling...:cheeky:

True.... They compete pretty well but in the end the viper has more power and it is faster. I do admit that the Ferrari has much better handling but american supercar handling these days are getting better and better (Ex: Corvette ZR1, Viper ACR)

I would have the viper, not because its got the bigger engine or anything but the fact that i find it a more appealing car then the scud. Personally the scud is too overworked but the viper is plain and simple, a mahoosive engine, rear wheel drive and a recognised car design but the scud is waaaaaaaaay too overenginered where EVERY single piece of it is designed to make it go faster, the viper on the other end LOOKS faster and makes it more appealing to me

I would have the viper, not because its got the bigger engine or anything but the fact that i find it a more appealing car then the scud. Personally the scud is too overworked but the viper is plain and simple, a mahoosive engine, rear wheel drive and a recognised car design but the scud is waaaaaaaaay too overenginered where EVERY single piece of it is designed to make it go faster, the viper on the other end LOOKS faster and makes it more appealing to me

Exactly, +rep.

It is for this precise reason that I chose the Viper. Ferraris take themselves way too seriously, whereas the original concept of the Viper (huge truck engine in a sports car body) was really bonkers and thus interesting

New one, this time its cars that appeared in a TV Show or Movie and ARE popular in it.

North America: 1969 Dodge Charger R/T

1969dodge_charger.jpg

Europe: Aston Martin DB5

820.jpg

I have to say that this is a pretty hard one, I like the Charger and the DB5 a lot. But I'll go with the Charger because I'm sort of a Mopar/Dodge fanboy and I liked that car more than the DB5.