We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Jazzis' perpetual battles with life

Jacob

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL +rep

I got up this morning at 5:30 to get ready for school. Only when I was at the bus stop changing the song on my iPod did I realize it was Saturday.

Mega-FAIL. If there is such a thing... :confused:

Talking to Danger Spongicles on Skype. I said to him, I can't hear you as your mic has just gone down your pants (as a joke).

He says "No, i've just put it down!" :lol:

FAIL!

Mega-FAIL. If there is such a thing... :confused:

Talking to Danger Spongicles on Skype. I said to him, I can't hear you as your mic has just gone down your pants (as a joke).

He says "No, i've just put it down!" :lol:

FAIL!

you lot are going to be in here a lot then, seeing as you're on Skype or whatever almost 24/7. :p

I saw this photo! oooooh ho ho! PWNED!

-snip-

Balto, that was a '96 Hennessy 650R

:eek:

Today when I woke up at my friend's house (sleepover) I got up too fast (I got something called Orthostatic Hypotension) and when I was heading to the bathroom I almost collapsed in hallway so I tried to hang on to my consciousness and when I got stable again, I suddenly felt lost and panicked a bit only to realize I was already in front of the toilet. :lol:

:eek:

Today when I woke up at my friend's house (sleepover) I got up too fast (I got something called Orthostatic Hypotension) and when I was heading to the bathroom I almost collapsed in hallway so I tried to hang on to my consciousness and when I got stable again, I suddenly felt lost and panicked a bit only to realize I was already in front of the toilet. :lol:

wikipedia'd Orthostatic Hypotension and now i think i might have it, i often get the symptoms described there after i stand up after being at my pc for a while, its not severe enough to cause me to collapse but i do lose balance sometimes and othertimes its just a slight headache which goes in a second

I have that too, not severely enough to fall over but bad enough to loose balance for a second or two, i just hold on to something quickly.

As for my daily fail:

I was in my room sorting out things, when i got out a plastic bag to put rubbish in it, it had the words ugly on the side i seen, so i said to my dad the bag suited him, little did i know on the side where he was it said sexy, FML? :facepalm:

wikipedia'd Orthostatic Hypotension and now i think i might have it, i often get the symptoms described there after i stand up after being at my pc for a while, its not severe enough to cause me to collapse but i do lose balance sometimes and othertimes its just a slight headache which goes in a second

Oh Great, Now I Know I Have It, I Get The Same Thing, But I Do Collapse And I Get The Headache But I Also Lose my Vision Completely From About A Minute.

Ding!

It happens when you get up too fast. Gravity pushes blood out of your brain down to your feet and the lack of oxygen causes dizziness/loss of vision. Your next heart beat then pushes more blood to your brain. It tends to affect people with slower heart rates or people with low blood pressure.

And that concludes this Biology lesson.

Ding!

It happens when you get up too fast. Gravity pushes blood out of your brain down to your feet and the lack of oxygen causes dizziness/loss of vision. Your next heart beat then pushes more blood to your brain. It tends to affect people with slower heart rates or people with low blood pressure.

And that concludes this Biology lesson.

Whoa +1 For the Lesson Because its Absolutely Correct Just Asked My Nan Who Has Been A Nurse For 50 Years...