We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 BMW M3 GT2

Tool831

• Replies 82
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about camera view...

Tool831, try to move 3D model (select - D_CAR in CLK_DTM & COCK_HR in CLK_DTM_I) at Zmodeler2 (>> left view - move left) & you have nice camera view...

No incorrect.

If you do that the car becomes uncentred, the middle line in zmodeler (top view) is the centering line once you move the model of that line it becomes off centered and can start to look off screen.

Just like people reported my old veyron to have.

love the mod but as always i can never seem to see the in car view very well it is good in the sun but when there is no sun it is so dark i can not see anyting i was just wondering is there any way to lighten it up so that i can see it better.

1. Adjust the brightness on your game. Esc. > Options > Video > Brightness (increase it).

2. Try turning around. :) There's a shadow bug (unfixable as of now), and when the sun is the other way, the dash is very dim. :(

-Leadfoot

;246878'] the dash is very dim. :(

Yeah, I've got it to not reflect the sun (Other words bright white). I really do need to just screw around with it too see if I can get it not to go dim now.

Edit: I don't really no if you play with HDR but turning that on actually helps making it brighter. It does for me anyway.

Yeah, I've got it to not reflect the sun (Other words bright white). I really do need to just screw around with it too see if I can get it not to go dim now.

Wow, cool! :) Almost the perfect balance... *sees glimpse of happy future, a city of accurately reflected light, with a sky filled with Fanatec GT3 RS wheels* :cheeky:

Hopefully the dash bug is almost conquered - or at least avoided. :)

-Leadfoot

but.. - why the panel hasn't any texture with tacho or speedo with green light? just a simple texture..

Well think about it. :) Why put a texture down for it when its going to say that your in 1st gear, though if you were speeding. It would look stupid, so I blackened it out to avoid anything strange.

Well think about it. :) Why put a texture down for it when its going to say that your in 1st gear, though if you were speeding. It would look stupid, so I blackened it out to avoid anything strange.

of course i thought)) freezed picture is bad - but in m3gt2 for gta4 it seems not so strange dunno why. maybe erasing gear part of picture or any what is not constant solve the problem of odd look...