We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2008 Aston Martin DB9 Coupé

Tool831

G'day TOOL mate! just want to say cheers for them good as mods you've done so far mate!! good on ya! oh.. btw.... the aston's window does not go down properly coz u can see that the glass is still peeping out a bit but bloody awesome mod nonetheless!!!! so i dont even care about that one now either.... cheers!!

• Replies 136
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally! a proper DB9 ! Thank you Tool ! :)

[e] I have found a tiny bug:

When in garage or in dealership you open the doors you can see this:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/8408df4eaaff07ccc2f13b460233c135220ceb2e.png

Also, and I suppose it's the EA model responsible for that, the edges of the car and some details are .. hmm.. abit oval, ovoid...

You can see it by comparing bonets:

DB9:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/fd8ae356a7b86057838cc9e635253f4c2769dac4.png

DB9 Volante:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/a60f2d579df1d334ccbd1e68a2ae411488d6ac0d.png

Look at the bonet's belly ;)

What's the matter with the game's car?

What I found better were the lights textures, maybe the grills/pipes and the dashboard, the rest of the interior has that boring overbright, some holes on the doors and the wheels are dark...

OBS.: I'm not blamming your conversion tool, but i don't understand the point...

Yo Tool,i know u a buzzy man, but could u react my previous post plz, really wanna knwo if it's possible...

grtz

that mod is still the entire (original) DB9 model, just with white lights instead of, er, red...

the file isnt just the lights all on their own ;)

so no it isnt compatible, but im sure one of the other exterior modders can rustle up a "white tail lights" mod for us :)

e: *cough* 133.7 miles *cough*

• 5 weeks later...
    UBER BUMP: all those who want a DBS what we need is NFS MW's DB9 with b/kit #1 and the interior of this one

If its that easy why haven't you done it yourself then :p Unfortunately the newer versions of Zmodeler do not support NFS:MW imports. But I'm sure the DBS'll be in a game in the near future and it'll be converted :D

If its that easy why haven't you done it yourself then :p Unfortunately the newer versions of Zmodeler do not support NFS:MW imports. But I'm sure the DBS'll be in a game in the near future and it'll be converted :D

It's sad that no one includes the DBS in any game. That car isn't new anymore and will probably go out of production any year now.

All in the shadow of the less adequate DB9... --.--

look all i was just saying that if u had a DB9 in bodykit #1 it looks like a DBS the only game that has the real thing is FM3 (curse u turn10! y cant u make it for PC?)

I agree the DB9 is less adequate than the DBS and TBH i dont see y they include it epspically when there a faster version,more awesome version and imho a better-looking version (aka the DBS) here's what i mean doesnt this look similar to a DBS? -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

If we're going to do a DBS, I say we wait and do it right. A model based off some shoddy kits from Need For Speed just isn't going to cut it.

EDIT: The DBS is in Project Gotham Racing 4 and Forza Motorsports 3; also maybe in the 007: Quantum of Solace video game (that is if it renders the cutscenes in real time). Perhaps we can port one from them

• 2 weeks later...