We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hot Holidays DLC... FM3 DLC #1 updated

TimBud

Due in just under a week is the 1st of 12 monthly DLC packs for Forza Motorsport 3.

Some may remember that Eden/Atari also 'promised' monthly DLC for TDU, but didn't quite manage to pull it off.

Hopefully with Turn10 and M$ behind it, we might actually get what we've been promised.

Anyway to kick things off on the 8th December is a pack containing 10 late 2009 cars. The pack will only cost 400M$P!!

1. Ferrari 458 Italia
  2. 2010 Audi S4
  3. SLR Stirling Moss
  4. Lamborghini LP 670-4 SV
  5. Audi R15
  6. Jaguar XFR
  7. Aston Martin Lola (LMP1)
  8. Porsche Panamera
  9. 2010 Nissan GT-R SpecV
  10. Ferrari 599XX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZgIrY7wJ8c

458_Article_2.jpg?n=3419

Stirling_Moss_3.jpg?n=7846

Audi_S4_2.jpg?n=8925

Lambo_LP670_4.jpg?n=3335

Audi_R15_2_2.jpg?n=732

Jaguar_XFR_3.jpg?n=175

Aston_Lola_8.jpg?n=2492

FM3_Panamera_2.jpg?n=3046

FM3_GTR_3.jpg?n=3

FM3_599_1.jpg?n=9685

Will post more as they're announced.

So far pack 1 looks like it will be a stunner.

Full details here at Forzamotorsport.net

Can't wait to find out whats in the next 11.

Take a look at Turn10's Teaser blog to see if you can guess the others

I wish they added more unique cars, like a Model T. I know it would be out of place, but I think it would be bad ass if you could stick a Focus RS lump into it. Or a Mustang V8, or the Ford GT's engine. :D Ignoring silly things like that though, they have so much history of the car in there (on the loading pages most obvious to the player) that it sorta feels wrong that they don't offer you any of the cars. I have driven a 1913 Model T Ford IRL, and it's a lot different to drive than a regular car. GT4 had these kind of cars.

Newer cars lack that character IMO. :l

I knew it! I knew that would be in the first DLC. Ever since hearing about some guy talking about it on one of the chats on one of those videos by Ayo Jube when he was painting cars about a week before the games release, I was anticipating it. Now lets just wait and see if the other cars he was talking about turn up : Lamborghini LP560-4 and the Nissan GTR.

Im going to buy the pack, but NEVER use that Merc. Gawd its ugly!

So true!

Not so impressed with that Lambo either. It's a nice car, just not my cup of tea.

The Nissan GTR (R35 if you will) probably won't ever be in, I wish it was, but I highly doubt it. Polyphony may have a hand in it, or some other licensing issue. NFS Shift managed to get it though, so there is slim hope. Doubtful though. Expect the worst, hope for the best. ;)

polyphony did the internal computer IIRC, so it'll probably have no digital display, or if they want to kick microsoft in the teeth, make the license require the display to be showing a GT5 advert...

it may come, but i highly doubt it will be before GT5 ships