We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Happy Holidays!

CarMadMike

Hey all,

I'm pretty sure none of you have already realised, since the shops aren't at all christmasy and nor are TV adverts, let me just remind you that it's Christmas! :D

What's everyone doing for christmas this year?

I'll be spending christmas in liverpool (spongie watch out :P), and the same with new years also.

Have a great christmas everyone!

Mike

Oh no! You'll be in Liverpool?!

So will i :D

Watch out mikeh!

Well, this year i shall be spending it with teh other half's family :D And im not sure what we're doing for New Year.. Probably go to the pub :lol:

Hope you all have an awesome time :D

Jazzehh x

I'll be staying in Varna for the vacation. Parents will be at work on 29th and 30th so we won't be able to go anywhere abroad. :(

Going to do the decorations next week. Also, I'm having a party with my class on 23th, so it will be fun.

Hope you all have nice holidays and remember that Christmas isn't about presents, it's about being with the people that are closest to your heart and having fun. It's all about the Christmas spirit! :D

Well as always we have one of my parents friends over on Christmas Day and then for New Years I will be away as I am leaving Scotland as I am visiting a friend in Surrey, England on the 27th December.

I will be spending most of my time at his house but we also have a trip planned to Jersey and we will be leaving his house to jet off to Jersey on the Tuesday after I arrive and then return on the Thursday. Should be plenty of time to see the island etc... The main reason we are going is to see the Durrel Trust and we will be hiring a car for the duration of the time spent there and staying in a hotel. I will then return from Jersey on the Thursday and stay at my friends house until Monday, when I return to gloomy Scotland.

I will hopefully have at least one London trip planned when I am down in Surrey as it's only an hour train journey from the station in his local village, so expect some car pictures. ;)

I am definitely looking forward to it! :D

*feels left out for not being in Liverpool* :(

I'll be spending Christmas with my brother, his girlfriend, their son and my mum (haven't spent Christmas with my mum in about 4 or 5 years!!).. I look forward to it :)

New years I'll be drinking and.. I dunno.. whatever I did last year that I don't remember probably.

Merry Christmas! :D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Bet you haven't seen me on a while. I've been a bit busy with school and everything.

For this Christmas, I'm going to spend tons of time with the family and I've recently decorated my Christmas tree! I've also gotten the Xbox finally hooked up to my new HDTV :D

Anyone have any suggestions on games to buy?