We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 Super Veloce

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This mod is really beautiful.

The only problem is that the wheel is not that of a Murcielago LP 670 SV (it should be almost identical to that of the LP640) and I would love to see both versions:

The Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SV is equipped as standard with the sequential, automated manual transmission e.gear, which uses electro-hydraulics to shift gear extremely quickly and smoothly. A cockpit display informs the driver of the gear currently engaged. In addition a special "Corsa" mode and a "Low adherence" mode are available.

As a no-premium option, the SuperVeloce is available with a six-speed manual transmission. Its short metal shift stick runs in an open gate of classic Italian elegance. In both variants, the new lightweight clutch makes its own contribution to the weight loss program.

But look so great ,for the moment it remains the best model edit with the Shelby GT 500 (Eleanor);).

And where are the flappy pedals for the gearbox behind the steering wheel?

The pedals are for the sequential e.gear, as shark971 already said. But if you look at the pictures, there is a manual transmission. So, no pedals are needed ;)

the front and back bumpers still look wrong, they are way too dark, which means that you're hiding some bugs or unfinished parts.

The Front Bumper is still WIP, and both the front and the rear bumper are black, if you look at pictures of the LP670 ;)

I'm sure and I know TDUZoqqer good enough to say that he'll never hide any bugs with a dark colour :cheeky:

Greetz

Fl0w

Nah, I don't care wheter it's paintable or not. Yellow stiching look awesome. Detailing, moreover accurate detailing is the most important thing for me. Good luck with that.

I have to agree. Accurate details are far more important than the ability to change interior colours ;)

The car does look well done and you have already said you will work on the bumper again but what the hell is with the dvd player screen with a clip from the Fast and Furious on it?

The LP670-4 has nothing of the sort and it's ruining the interior imo. The community looks for accurate detail and not some shabby additions that aren't in the real car Also I reckon the H-Gate shifter needs to go because the car has flappy paddles as again thats not accurate detail but those are just my 2 cents.

Erm... OK, now i want to say something too: The car is WIP, I've never said that ANYTHING is final. I made the TFATF pic just so for fun. it will be black if it's final

-Steering wheel will be changed, of course

-2 versions of interior (H-Gear and paddels)

-Front bumper will be overworked

-Skitches will MAYBE been overworked, cause I must to mapping all the yellow parts new

-rear bumper should be overworked

So, are it enought informations?:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...