We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborghini Tonino

t.

Ha, looking for some new great concept car? Shame. I found this while browsing today. Basically wondered if anyone had tried it? I'll buy some if I find any. Can't seem to get it via their website yet.

xazbdx.jpg

So yea, keep your eyes peeled and let me know if you find some. This shameless brand cash in is likely the closest I'll ever get to owning a Lamborghini, what a tragic life.

Tonino Lamborghini is the son of Ferruccio Lamborghini. He does watches and stuff. He amazingly never wanted to take over Lamborghini and this is why it was sold by Ferruccio.

What an idiot!

What the hell is with Power of the Myth?? Power of the Legend sounds much better!

Energy drinks are just a waste of money. They do nothing good to you. Just like cigarettes, if you use them a lot, your health gets worse. It's proven by scientists.

Wouldn't stop me doing those things. I own my body so I do to it what I feel like. :p

I wonder if Tesco will sell this. Hmm.

Wouldn't stop me doing those things. I own my body so I do to it what I feel like. :p

I wonder if Tesco will sell this. Hmm.

Don't wanna sound pedantic but it's just not worth it.

I suspect this one will be even more so, everything with a car maker logo on it is xD

Haha, Lambo deodorants aren't that expensive around here to be honest. They cost the same as STR8 parfumes. But I prefer STR8 anyways, would never buy anything, cause of the make, as it's usually overpriced.

Haha, Lambo deodorants aren't that expensive around here to be honest. They cost the same as STR8 parfumes. But I prefer STR8 anyways, would never buy anything, cause of the make, as it's usually overpriced.

SRT-8 is also a car brand you know ... Compare those to Axe or whatever ;) And that's kind of contradictory IMO

Andreas, you muppet. STR8 cosmetics have nothing to do with SRT. SRT-8 is a Charger's or Challenger's model made by SRT (Street Racing Technologies).

Edit : Plus, you get 2 STR8 Challengers (http://beautycosmetic.biz/images/str8challanger.jpg) for the price of one Lambo perfume here.

You didn't think I knew that?

Still, I was talking about SRT-8 (note the hyphen) , not STR8 (note the lack of one). *tries to make self fail less*

Still, you proved my point for me, so thanks for that. xD

What the hell is with Power of the Myth?? Power of the Legend sounds much better!

The myth surrounding why exactly he didn't take over the car company, perhaps. Had he been fueled by energy drinks perhaps he would have made a better decision.

Luks fotochopped. I can tel 'cuz of teh pixelz. :rolleyes:

Looks dumber than NAWWWCZS energy drink, and this doesn't even work in your car. :P

And the cans are probably just (lame) 3D renders. There's nothing convincing me that that's real.

via their website

Care to click?

Well... uh... *mumble grumble* still looks fake anyway... >_>

Anyway, for some reason I can't see this being too successful, unfortunately. Either that or it'll be wildly successful after a couple weeks because of the Lamborghini name, and whether or not it remains popular will probably depend on how it actually tastes. lol