We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 1994 Dauer 962 Le Mans

Tool831

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for a rocket on four wheels but that camera pose may be tricky, the interior is so small compared to other cars. Then this thing was made for speed and noting else heh. Now I really wonder if Ice gonna retry TDU one day soon again more and more of his toys come in. I guess you gonna go for his Aston Martin as well Tool. Well ice does a lot of impressive stuff I say. At last I consider his modeling as beautyful.

Oh umm what versions will you make of the car Tool? I know there a carbon fiber vinyle and a striped one alive and this car color one.

Now I really wonder if Ice gonna retry TDU one day soon again more and more of his toys come in

He already is thinking about it. Was talking to him about it. hehe

Yay for a rocket on four wheels but that camera pose may be tricky,

Not when I can edit camera's or at least test it.. :cheeky: (working with djey)

Yay for a rocket on four wheels but that camera pose may be tricky, the interior is so small compared to other cars. Then this thing was made for speed and noting else heh. Now I really wonder if Ice gonna retry TDU one day soon again more and more of his toys come in. I guess you gonna go for his Aston Martin as well Tool. Well ice does a lot of impressive stuff I say. At last I consider his modeling as beautyful.

Oh umm what versions will you make of the car Tool? I know there a carbon fiber vinyle and a striped one alive and this car color one.

Cars like the Lotus Elise/Exige might work for Camera view's...

Car looks pretty good. :)

Nice car Tool one of my favorite mods from TowWin

one question you are going to convert all cars from TXpro?

TXpro? These cars I have done might be in WR2 but doesn't mean that they are all from WR2, or that ill be doing them all. :)

I have them directly from icekid so nothing to do with TXpro on tomwin :) I also have the updated 962 the one in WR2 has flat bodylines. :D So TDU is the first to have the updated 962 model, thanks to icekid.

This looks really great.. this was the bump I needed to want to reinstall TDU. I'm glad you got that file to work I sent last night. I'm really really pleased seeing the doors open like they should. This on is different from the WR2 one in a couple ways. 1. I redid the exterior and gave it complete 3d doorlines. 2. I made the door openable. 3. I gave the car one smoothing group instead of multiple ones ( all that means is the car is naturally smooth without detaching or whatever) 4. Its a bit more accurate in the smoothness of the canopy meeting the body. The old one was detached and was always sharper than the real car.

about XJR-15.... meh I like my XJR-15 but its not made to my standards anymore, same for my F355.

About this car : its actually much faster than the Mclaren F1, 251 mph 0-60 in 2.6 seconds. Very light, and pretty cramped inside lol.

Out of curiosity, is it possible to convert more cars from WR2? Like you've done with the Nazca and the Dauer?. Also, I was browsing the Tx Pro site and and was wondering if the mods in the WR2 section could be downloaded and renamed so that they fit into TDU. is that possible?

Out of curiosity, is it possible to convert more cars from WR2? Like you've done with the Nazca and the Dauer?. Also, I was browsing the Tx Pro site and and was wondering if the mods in the WR2 section could be downloaded and renamed so that they fit into TDU. is that possible?

I'm no modder, but I don't thinks that is possible...

Edit: VanquishHH; thanks for the link on the car.

Like I keep saying, this isn't something from WR2 so I don't even know how the subject came up about it. :lol:

I'll finish this though, yes it is possible for other WR2 cars but! alot of cars tomwin has done are from other people so it wouldn't be up to him for permission its up to the actual people who made the cars in the first place. ;)

Now lets please keep on topic and stop the WR2 sorta convo which still has me confused on how it started. :cheeky:

------------------------

Ontopic:

Interior is being worked on now, the release could be tonight depending. :p

Edit: Car also now replaces the Farboud as this car need a 2 rim setup.

Like I keep saying, this isn't something from WR2 so I don't even know how the subject came up about it. :lol:

I'll finish this though, yes it is possible for other WR2 cars but! alot of cars tomwin has done are from other people so it wouldn't be up to him for permission its up to the actual people who made the cars in the first place. ;)

Now lets please keep on topic and stop the WR2 sorta convo which still has me confused on how it started. :cheeky:

------------------------

Ontopic:

Interior is being worked on now, the release could be tonight depending. :p

Edit: Car also now replaces the Farboud as this car need a 2 rim setup.

Hm...just so you know you know how there are 2 rim files for the W12 Coupe and Roadster? Copy the same rim mod file and name it "<car name>_F\R_01" and then you got yourself a rear\front wheel!

Just suggesting, because it worked for me alot. Unless I'm not talking about the right thing here....

Interior Images Posted!

Hm...just so you know you know how there are 2 rim files for the W12 Coupe and Roadster? Copy the same rim mod file and name it "<car name>_F\R_01" and then you got yourself a rear\front wheel!

Just suggesting, because it worked for me alot. Unless I'm not talking about the right thing here....

So wait..

If I was to copy "S7T_F_01.bnk and then rename the copied one to "S7T_R_01.bnk" the Saleen S7 will now have 2 rim files and TDU will read that? :confused:

If that worked which I do have doubt, id be pretty shocked that I didn't know that sooner. :lol:

Oh believe me it worked for the Nazca, look in the VW rim folder (Vag). And yes copy the rim mod file and rename it to...S7T_R_01.bnk or somewhat then yes it would work! I just simply renamed the files and it worked.

Just did that.. Doesn't work for me. ;)

To test the theory I renamed a different rim to "S7T_R_01.bnk" so it would be a different rear rim to the front and what you know its still the same. :lol: