We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV

Tool831

• Replies 166
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You make italians (like me) happy with this mod Tool!!!! :bananajump::bananadance3:

You're great, man!

But not only italians, Lambos are making people all around the world happy (including me).

And the Diablo SV is a Legend of this source of happiness :thumbsup:

Looks awesome as always Tool ;)

But not only italians, Lambos are making people all around the world happy (including me).

And the Diablo SV is a Legend of this source of happiness :thumbsup:

Looks awesome as always Tool ;)

I know, but I'm member of an Italian TDU forum and we wait a long time for this mod

Woww! I love Diablo! thx for this mod :thumbsup:

But i think ferrari 517 , jag xj220 or lambo countach are better replacemant ... We have two mods (Murcielago SV and LP 640) replaces standart murcielago

Jeez people should stop whining.

BODYSWSAP is the key.:rolleyes:

Jeez people should stop whining.

BODYSWSAP is the key.:rolleyes:

This was discussed a long time ago, the proper match in TDU for the Diablo SV is the Farboud.

Top speed of both cars is within 5 mph of eachother, and acceleration to 60 and 100 is almost identical.

The only physics mods needed would be gear ratios and vehicle weight.

This was discussed a long time ago, the proper match in TDU for the Diablo SV is the Farboud.

Top speed of both cars is within 5 mph of eachother, and acceleration to 60 and 100 is almost identical.

The only physics mods needed would be gear ratios and vehicle weight.

That guy never even mentioned the Farboud(Not Mb), he mentioned the XJ220, what seems to be the 512 or 575 or Countach. But I think the Murcielago is one of the best replacements for the Diablo(Second to Farboud). I think the reason its not on the Farboud so it doesn't add 3 mods onto it (Dauer 962 and Carrera GT) like what happened to the CLK55.

A change in horsepower would also be needed for the Farboud to match the Diablo SV 100%

Sorry guys, I had the year of the diablo wrong. :)

The 1999 one has the fixed headlights, did some research and it tells me that 1997 is the proper year.

If you ask Icekid about that, he will give you some very detailed information about what diablo is what year. He studded there looks alot.

Interesting - I installed the car with the installer and it DOES NOT EXIST. :confused::confused:

There´s no Diablo on the Murcie´s place, it´s empty. Ideas, anyone?!

It's got a new showroom.. :cheeky::lol:

Look in the dealership near the dodge dealer. ;)

LOL...I just wanted to ask you if you can check the installer. I installed manually now and again there´s no Diablo...

Ok, thanks. ;)

Hmm.. strange, I've used the installer 5 times now and still shows. Also 'The queen' my tester also tested the installer and can get it working. :huh:

I'll check it out. Not sure if its people's games not handling the file size. Then again why would mine work.. :confused: