We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah but Live is much older and has had plenty of time to learn from it's mistakes, PSN (dull as dishwater name) is getting it's act together for the most part and for the short time they have been going compared to Live they're doing damn well.

What will be interesting to see is when Sony get to the level that Live is at, will they stay free for online play and probably force Microsoft to go free or will they charge for it and compete with Microsoft on level terms so to speak.

But i don't use a wheel. I drive a car for that.

I also drive my car, for commuting, not fun. That's only one more reason why it's not fun driving with my thumbs :cheeky:

Anyways, for me it's totally pointless talking about which is better, xbox or PC for only one reason. There's absolutely no support for xbox where I live. I can hardly buy a game for it here. I can't remember if I've ever seen this 'box' anywhere in the shops. PS3 is everywhere but x-box is mysteriously banned. I dunno why.

Ok, guys, get the fan boy war over and done with. Lets just say all systems balance themselves out with the feature, cost, and playability.

(I'm so dumb for saying this, don't respond to this comment) If we didn't have the PC, you wouldn't have your beautiful games. Have you ever seen a major game actually developed on a console? Actually programmed and modeled on the console it was made for? The answer to that is NO ;)

How many times do we need to have this discussion?

PC = Nerdy ( more about "modding" than gaming )

PS3 = Limited games slightly better graphics and awful online system

xbox = great online loads of Xbox onlys and beautiful graphics.

Xbox is a "fun gamers" machine if your a Geek or a loser buy a ps3 or PC :D

That comment was dumb and useless.

Look at that,

PC = everything, not only games.

PS3 = Games only ? ( I don't have it, I don't know.)

Xbox = Games and chatting ( I don't have this one too, so I don't know.)

xbox and ps3 are for nerds because.. what can you do else except playing games?

By the way are you working for xbox's company? because the last thing you said (xbox is a "fun gamers" machine if your a geek or a loser buy a ps3 or pc) was like a commercial for xbox.

[...] xbox and ps3 are for nerds because.. what can you do else except playing games? [...]

You can watch films on them (I don't know how it looks on PS3, but on X360 you can rent films), you can listen to the music, you can browse the internet (there is an integrated browser on PS3, and you can use Media Center on Xbox to browse the internet), you can chat with your friends and of course play games. As you can see, there is lots of things to do on console except playing games :)

Aw... and there was me thinking there might be more rumours or news about TDU2 but no... it's just a bunch of fanboys and nerds arguing over what platform is better... *sigh*

As I have said before, owning the three, I don't really give a crap. I play them all and have them all, I don't want to say which is better because they all have their drawbacks and vice versa.

Aw... and there was me thinking there might be more rumours or news about TDU2 but no... it's just a bunch of fanboys and nerds arguing over what platform is better... *sigh*

As I have said before, owning the three, I don't really give a crap. I play them all and have them all, I don't want to say which is better because they all have their drawbacks and vice versa.

Yay im a fanboy and a nerd! :D

But on a serious note, ive wasted my money on all so I'm intitled to say wich I prefer.

Eden actually posted up a job posting for a modeller yesterday.

Hmm, they got early to it.. :D

A bit of offtopic: I did notice that tWm is banned? What happened to his greatness?

(Bare in mind tWm if you ever read this, I am joking around with the greatness part.. ;) )

I was quite hoping for civilised discussion but yeah... fanboy wars, this is almost as bad as people blaming the linearity of final fantasy on the fact it's on the 360 :fp:

at the end of the day, consoles aren't magic boxes that are powered by mysterious space age technology, they're just computers in plastic casing running propriety OSes

The PS3 is high end PC from 2006

The 360 is a high end PC Mac from 2005

Both are getting on, and at the end of the day BOTH are holding back the PC version

now please can everyone remove the sand from their ladyparts and talk about the game we're looking forward to

PCGamer and OXM UK are both out tomorrow (8th April) so if you're in town or pick up those magazines go give them a gander and see if there's anything worth bothering with. :D

Yay! I will try my best and pick up a copy of PCGamer then. Fantastic! :D

I can easilly scan them as I now have a working scanner unlike before when I had a broken one. :p