We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've known since the first few days that the release was pencilled in for the Autumn/Fall which usually stems from Septmber to November. And then Namco Bandai Partners did say September so any Friday in September is fair game for Europe and the preceding or proceeding Tuesday for North America.

So

Europe: 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th.

North America: 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th

I can personally see the 24th and then the 28th probably being the dates for release.

We've known since the first few days that the release was pencilled in for the Autumn/Fall which usually stems from Septmber to November. And then Namco Bandai Partners did say September so any Friday in September is fair game for Europe and the preceding or proceeding Tuesday for North America.

So

Europe: 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th.

North America: 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th

I can personally see the 24th and then the 28th probably being the dates for release.

you think europe will get the game 1st?? :eek:

and ryzza that's avoiding the question lol

Not at all, you just made it sound like Diab believed Europe would get it first, when in fact it's open ended. We do get some games first, but not many. State it better next time and they'll be no confusion. ;)

Not at all, you just made it sound like Diab believed Europe would get it first, when in fact it's open ended. We do get some games first, but not many. State it better next time and they'll be no confusion. ;)

the question was put to diab "you think europe will get the game 1st?"

referring to tdu2.

that was confusing? :s

I'm not carrying on with you, if you can't see that the phrasing is open to being misleading that's your problem.

yup - that's why i asked for his opinion :)

oh you meant my phrasing?

i don't think so - diabs quote was there to give it context...

as for the answer being misleading - we haven't had one lol

if anyone else is confused i'm sure they'll post asking :)

*this is the 1st time i've been accused of having a problem because i DO understand something lol

ok i'll try to make it as clear as i know how:

diab said "I can personally see the 24th and then the 28th probably being the dates for release"

i asked "do you think europe will get the game 1st?"

if anyone is confused i said "i'm sure they will post asking"

i then added "it's the 1st time i've ever been accused of having a problem because i DO understand something" the 'something' being referred to by me being my previous question to diab.

if there's still confusion i suggest getting someone higher up the intelecctual ladder cos i really don't know how to make it simpler...

sorry...

I hope Europe does get the release before America, afterall the game is being developed in France which is in Europe for those of you who don't know. :p

But it depends really, they may even get a worldwide release date so everyone gets it at the same time.

Reminds me how because I bought Test Drive Unlimited off an eBay seller I ended up getting it a week before it's official release because the trader already had loads of copies in stock. There were loads of people online, even then, although I think about only 1% of them were English.

is anyone fed up with the continual nonsense that you find at testdriveunlimited2.com?

why have so many trolls and n00bs found it so quickly?

not trying to be mean to anyone in particular, just an observation

You're not being mean, you're making a common observation.

It's an official forum, these things happen. The decent people who have a true interest in the game will find their way over here as a fair few have done already.

The rest? They'll stay there clinging to the hope of a Beta or some form of redeemable in game community perk. So far as I'm concerned, long may they stay there.

chances are when the 360 forums open a tdu2 thread all the nonsensical threads posted at the tdu2 official forum will be instantly repeated.

the layout is partly to blame - no seperate sections for pc 360 and ps3 plus vague area headings like "general discussion".

just look here - tdu for 360 plus sub sections, tdu for ps2 and psp, tdu for pc, a news section, a general chat section, a general gaming section plus news and info sections all clearly headed.

there's talk of changing the layout over there but only time will tell.

in the meantime a couple more mods might be an idea - poor gramps can only spot and correct so much...

Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Hawaii and "pedestrian mode"

Eden Games revealed new details about his second racing game Test Drive Unlimited

The racing game Test Drive Unlimited 2 will offer some new features compared to its predecessor. So the developers of Eden Games will also build a "pedestrian mode". As reported vg247.com, players will also be able to run on the island of Ibiza. The predecessor was the Hawaiian island of O'ahu will be explored only in the car.

No reason to mourn, however, for those who like the Pacific island better than the Mediterranean. The programmers said that the Hawaiian island is again part of the game. Test Drive Unlimited 2 begins in Ibiza, in the course of the campaign turn, however, free access to the airport and can fly to O'ahu.

New features are also motion-blur at high speeds, a damage system, and a new handling for the vehicles. You can also buy yachts.

The largest and exciting innovation is certainly the main "pedestrian mode". Through the open game world the game is still more to the announced by Eden MOOR ("Massively Open Online Racing") as you meet here with other players online on the island. For the avatars will be completely customizable: hair, skin, clothes may be made more fully to your liking.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 will appear in the autumn of 2010.

http://www.gamestar.de/news/pc/sport/rennspiel/2314866/test_drive_unlimited_2.html

Google translator.