We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

with those russians at work back then on the atari forum (the white/red one) surely the devs/publishers must have seen ''a little bit of frustration'' :p

LOL, that was funny in a "I'm not actually allowed to say it's funny" kind of way. :p

i've looked for this and honestly i dunno where you see this. I guess it's atari.com but still where can you see this:confused:

A group of Russain spammers (from the "USSR"? :cheeky: ) posted about ten pages worth of threads back in 2008 saying, in short, that they were angry and Atari should release DLCs/patches. The mods were deleting them nonstop until they finally got a hold of the spammers.

-Leadfoot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;341637']A group of Russain spammers (from the "USSR"? :cheeky: ) posted about ten pages worth of threads back in 2008 saying, in short, that they were angry and Atari should release DLCs/patches. The mods were deleting them nonstop until they finally got a hold of the spammers.

-Leadfoot

hehe yeah i remember that. Good ol' times of uncertainty...

remember this was for PC. TDU came out sept 5 2006 on Xbox 360. if it comes out in sept 2010 it will be the same (for me at least).

TDU for xbox was supposed to be released on launch of the 360 (November 2005) so even the 360 version was nearly a year late.

Back then, they were hardly aware what they were dealing with. It was kind of first of a kind. Now they should know better what's the deal so I don't expect such huge delays. Few months are plausible though.

Hopefully this time the PC version is not a plain conversion of xbox360 game...and both will come simultaneously

Back then, they were hardly aware what they were dealing with. It was kind of first of a kind. Now they should know better what's the deal so I don't expect such huge delays. Few months are plausible though.

Hopefully this time the PC version is not a plain conversion of xbox360 game...and both will come simultaneously

I can pretty much guarentee you they won't come out at the same time. A beta that hasn't even started yet for a game coming out in a 1,5 months? Please...

I don't care if it's delayed, really, they can postpone it 'til 2012 if they want, I just want them to not keep us in the dark. It's been a month with no real news. E3 was a joke. Seriously, aren't we a loyal community? Don't we deserve a few treats like, G, a gameplay vid, some awesome pics every few days and whatever else to make the wait less boring?

I really don't understand how their communication/marketing team works :oook:

I can pretty much guarentee you they won't come out at the same time. A beta that hasn't even started yet for a game coming out in a 1,5 months? Please...

I don't care if it's delayed, really, they can postpone it 'til 2012 if they want, I just want them to not keep us in the dark. It's been a month with no real news. E3 was a joke. Seriously, aren't we a loyal community? Don't we deserve a few treats like, G, a gameplay vid, some awesome pics every few days and whatever else to make the wait less boring?

At least we are getting info, right?

no news not even new pics .....

we need moe

they do not show someting neew people gewt bored :oook:

He wishes! :lol:

Shhh! Don't tell him that! :p

Have Atari delayed it officially yet? I'm not sure and I couldn't find anything new in the presvious pages.

Not officially as of now - the rumor started when some people at the TDU2 forums noticed that several stores had spontaneously changed the release date to October 30, 2010.

-Leadfoot

i've bet reclusive duck a mars bar the game will be out over here on sept 24th as planned.

atm i still see no reason for otherwise :)

I do. Beta. Wasn't it still to-be-started? They gotta hurry then, serious betatesting and finishing the game takes a while, and we've got one and a half month left.