We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Speculation (carlist off-topic posts)

Guest BlueAce

Guest BlueAce

those picture on the 1st page are just from NFS MW and NOT from/for tdu2. and definitely NOT an official list of what tdu2 will have

those picture on the 1st page are just from NFS MW and NOT from/for tdu2. and definitely NOT an official list of what tdu2 will have

Okay, I understand you're new here, but there's a bunch of threads around here explaining what's going on. Those pictures are the only official ones of TDU2. They're from Atari, and they're all over the internet - feel free to check. :)

Admittedly, they do look like MW. But I assure you, they're not. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

Guest BlueAce
;290080']Okay, I understand you're new here, but there's a bunch of threads around here explaining what's going on. Those pictures are the only official ones of TDU2. They're from Atari, and they're all over the internet - feel free to check. :)

Admittedly, they do look like MW. But I assure you, they're not. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

darling you call this "from atari"

V

http://www.nfscars.net/file/view/mostwanted/10423.aspx

http://www.nfscars.net/file/view/mostwanted/10422.aspx

i may be new, but i know what i am talking about, look at the pics, same background, same game engine... its NFS MW not tdu or surely not tdu2

the gumpert was also converted to GTAIV and in that pic... it looks like niko from GTAIV in the driver seat! you admit im right

=P

Guest BlueAce
So in few words, you are saying that TDU2 site is Fake? is not in development TDU2? those cars are from other game? ( WTF)

By the way, those cars are from GTR...

Well, but did you see the magazine blue? that talks about TDU2.

it talks about tdu2 but NOT the cars that are going to be in it and yes dear, those pics are fake. i have gtaiv and nfs mw. the rest of the pics that are there in the 1st page is just image brightness and stuff like that. those are NOT a list for no tdu2 and NOT sent by no atari. thank you!

and those cars were converted from gtr or some other game to NFSMW and GTAIV

the game isnt going to come out until november or so, so REAL pics of the game will come in at around the end of september-october. the game is STILL in development

and YES, the game IS being made. but NO ONE from atari has posted ANYTHING about it. it is said it will NOT be called Test Drive Unlimited 2, it will be called Test Drive Unlimited: High Life

@diablo

there are also face/player model mods in gtaiv

^^

Guest BlueAce
I also suggest that you have a closer look at the screenshot Diablo has attached to his post.

same i told diablo i will tell you, gtaiv has face and model mods too just like in gtasa. also, other sites are doing such to get hype and get more visitors/members. it doesnt mean atari actually sent them the "official" information. i have many friends that actually do work for atari so i know what the facts are. and like i said before, no tdu2, its now tdu:hl (test drive unlimited: high life) look it up, you'll see

Guest BlueAce

my turn:

http://www.n4g.com/News-449556.aspx

i know what i am talking about. the truth behind tdu is that atari wanted to bring out "high life" 1st. BUT they didnt know how people would go with it. so they took out some special features of the game like rain, fog and police mode and all and decided to change its name and bring it out as test drive unlimited. now that atari see that tdu was VERY successful... the REAL test drive unlimited will be brought out to the light at the end of this year. the real name that tdu was supposed to have was tdu high life. instead atari took out a "cheaper version" (no weather and other things and only 2 modes "normal mode + hardcore mode") to the stores. the game was really supposed to have police mode and hardcore police mode along with normal mode and h mode

@all

my post are on topic as far as i can remember... but sometimes the truth hurts

^^

LOL look here:

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=15949

Then, that link yours is old. We know that in a moment TDU will be called TDU HL, but now Atari revealed this, and will be called TDU2, and by the way, is the same car lol, i can take a Ferrari from GT and say, that one from TDU is fake... cars will not change, because in real life are like this.

Guest BlueAce
You are kidding right? Guess where that information came from that as posted on N4G. :rolleyes: We've had information posted here about TD:HL for months and known about it for a lot longer.

And you're also saying the official Atari website is faked or what?

im not saying it is fake, BUT ONLY the site isnt fake. pics are fake, it is clear what they are doing. they are very happy. and you knew about high life because tdu was SUPPOSED to BE high life. and atari can call tdu whatever they like. high life, or tdu2. either way, tdu2/high life is coming! and atari will keep that a serert UNTIL close to release date

@diablo

lol, maybe

I'm not sure how your mind works, but you're saying that the pictures Atari put on their website of their game are fake because you think they looks slughtly like another game. You also think that it's not going to be called Test Drive Unlimited 2 because there is a paragraph on another webesite saying it's called something else.

I'm afraid it looks like everything is against you :thumbsup:

Guest BlueAce
I'm not sure how your mind works, but you're saying that the pictures Atari put on their website of their game are fake because you think they looks slughtly like another game. You also think that it's not going to be called Test Drive Unlimited 2 because there is a paragraph on another webesite saying it's called something else.

I'm afraid it looks like everything is against you :thumbsup:

im saying what i was told and what i have seen. who said that before tdu ever came out was going to be called just TDU? maybe it was going to be called high life. tdu was going to have weather, night and other things that it was never given. and i can get in gtaiv and mod the game to look totally different, take pics, create a website, say atari confirmed this, and boom. have you all wishing your heads off. im not getting my information from any site, im getting my information for atari itself

BlueAce is a big time troll from the official Atari forums, and a big reason of why no one really visits that site any more. I suggest the moderators here do this site a big favor and ban them before they cause more headaches or cause members to leave.

do i know you?

I'm pretty sure that I'll rely on the forum that has had information on TDU2 (yeah that's right, TDU2) for months. Pretty much everyone is against what you've said because we've got the information ourselves. Please stop denying it.

Lol Blueace, you're funny. Now that you have done with Ataricommunity site, you start trolling in here again? I don't believe you at all dude. TDU HL is only a code name for a game which is still in work. When it will be released, it will be Test Drive Unlimited 2.

I lol'd so hard when I read the part 'I know ppl from atari'

I know about the history of TDU (5 years in the making iirc), I know about the disaster that almost killed the project, I know about the stuff that was meant to be in and was removed, I know that the concept art for TDU2 was very close to the original idea for TDU. I know that Atari and Infogrames came to loggerheads over when to release TDU2 and how to go about it. I know that after Alone in the Dark a large number of people were let go.

I knew about High Life when the next TDU2 art and information was being shown and I know what has been going on due to 2 very good contacts who are in touch with Eden and 2 very very very good contacts who are actually at Eden.

Believe me if news of a Test Drive High Life comes out that's set in a certain playboys paradise then I'll know that TD Next* is still very much alive and kicking but for now I believe that the report that stated about the write offs and mentioning TDU2 in this is more to do with how the original TDU2 was meant to be but they got wind of feedback and found that a true sequel is wanted rather than a TDU part 2.

Unless you have concrete proof of what you say don't post it as fact as it will only turn into rumour and speculation and that doesn't help anyone. The screenshots are real, there was a press/media event in Lyon hence why all the magazines are advertising previews for the end of this month.

Also if you do really know people, the name in the email printscreen I posted should be very familiar to you.

*Note how long we have been saying TD Next, not TDU Next, TD Next because we knew about Test Drive High Life a long time ago.

Guest BlueAce
I know about the history of TDU (5 years in the making iirc), I know about the disaster that almost killed the project, I know about the stuff that was meant to be in and was removed, I know that the concept art for TDU2 was very close to the original idea for TDU. I know that Atari and Infogrames came to loggerheads over when to release TDU2 and how to go about it. I know that after Alone in the Dark a large number of people were let go.

I knew about High Life when the next TDU2 art and information was being shown and I know what has been going on due to 2 very good contacts who are in touch with Eden and 2 very very very good contacts who are actually at Eden.

Believe me if news of a Test Drive High Life comes out that's set in a certain playboys paradise then I'll know that TD Next* is still very much alive and kicking but for now I believe that the report that stated about the write offs and mentioning TDU2 in this is more to do with how the original TDU2 was meant to be but they got wind of feedback and found that a true sequel is wanted rather than a TDU part 2.

Unless you have concrete proof of what you say don't post it as fact as it will only turn into rumour and speculation and that doesn't help anyone. The screenshots are real, there was a press/media event in Lyon hence why all the magazines are advertising previews for the end of this month.

Also if you do really know people, the name in the email printscreen I posted should be very familiar to you.

*Note how long we have been saying TD Next, not TDU Next, TD Next because we knew about Test Drive High Life a long time ago.

we'll have to see when it comes out then. then the truth will be known for everyone!

=D

LMFAO. Seriously, are you stupid? Half the imagery is from the official TDU2 website! The others being from the press release. Are you just trying to get flamed? Really.

okay, but if the apollo isnt in tdu2... i was right about the pic. cus the others look just right out of tdu itself

^^

Lol Blueace, you're funny. Now that you have done with Ataricommunity site, you start trolling in here again? I don't believe you at all dude. TDU HL is only a code name for a game which is still in work. When it will be released, it will be Test Drive Unlimited 2.

I lol'd so hard when I read the part 'I know ppl from atari'

O.O

okay, like you know who i know. now be a gentlemen and stick to the topic. and whats up with the "trolling"?