We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

terzer: Ferrari 458 Italia 2010 RELEASED v2

terzer

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some authors do allow to distribute model, some don't.

e.g. Squir, author of Suzuki GSXR sells his models, and agrees they be published once modding work done...

Ripping models from other games is an another issue, as original authors would not want their work to be used that way. I seriously doubt EA giving his agreement about that, too. Sources ?

On topic : this car has a new WIP thread (with a forza-ripped model), will this release thread be still used when done, or can we consider that first essai of 458 as a dead one ?

The car looks much better from the inside as I asumed it form the screenshot. Its not perfect but very nicely trimed. Even if I do not like this car irl I migth give the mod a shot to try out.

And for Viltsua who made the first video: Dude you have a impressivly smooth and quick driving style. I ejoyed watching you driving and beeing in line ^.^

The car looks much better from the inside as I asumed it form the screenshot. Its not perfect but very nicely trimed. Even if I do not like this car irl I migth give the mod a shot to try out.

And for Viltsua who made the first video: Dude you have a impressivly smooth and quick driving style. I ejoyed watching you driving and beeing in line ^.^

Thanks! :)

And it looks bad in the screenshots, because I took them from the beta. New updated version is coming and I will then take new pics. ;)

EA (f.e. NFS) have allowed to mod their cars, and also convert they to other games (if i know it right)

I seriously doubt that as well, they're spending millions to get exclusive licenses , yet alone there are lot of people here don't own the game so they don't have right to use those models. That's why I was pissed off at some of the people who were going on about the permission of the models out there. They rip the hell out of big game companies , but they're still whining about a bit of a permission