We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

terzer: Ferrari 458 Italia 2010 RELEASED v2

terzer

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi terzer. I'm not sure if you are still working on this car or not, but I noticed last night while in the cockpit view, that if I turn the steering wheel all the way to the left or the right, the hands go through the wheel (try it to see what I mean).

Also, having the 'N' for Neutral gear on the dash was a little offputting imo.

Thanks for the car though. The default 360CS sound was awful, and I didn't find a new sound mod after searching for 3 minutes (although I'm sure there is one somewhere by now - I think there was a link in one of the previous pages), so I just used the F430 sound.

Hi terzer. I'm not sure if you are still working on this car or not, but I noticed last night while in the cockpit view, that if I turn the steering wheel all the way to the left or the right, the hands go through the wheel (try it to see what I mean).

Also, having the 'N' for Neutral gear on the dash was a little offputting imo.

Thanks for the car though. The default 360CS sound was awful, and I didn't find a new sound mod after searching for 3 minutes (although I'm sure there is one somewhere by now - I think there was a link in one of the previous pages), so I just used the F430 sound.

i noticed that when you use different gear type in the physics it affects the hand movement. be sure to install the physics (use sequential gearbox)

see the movies above, they are all fine.

Released V2!

I will be very busy next 1-2 weeks so i'm releasing it now, sorry for the big delay! if somebody wants to improve it further tell me!

I'm really, really grateful, and i really appreciate the help and the support form all of You! THANK YOU!

also i added the striped version, if somebody wants to change the stripes or the color, please edit ws_logo.2db

what no updated dash

why is the car still using the california speedo?

because it's quite the same ?:rolleyes: just wait a bit for it only the computer bit thing isn't there

btw , this car is a nice drifter on sportmode with 8k rpm in TDU

Ok, I've created audio & physics mods for Terzer's 458 Italia & tuned them for v2

Audio

F360_Stradale_audio.bnk - 0.45MB

This audio will work correctly up to 9000RPM. It has a couple of minor looping issues, but I can't get it any better without starting from scratch & they're not particularly noticeable in any case.

Physics

Ferrari Challenge Stradale.tdupk - 0.001MB

I spent a heap of time on this physics mod. Features are:

- Accurate 0-100 & Top Speed

- Finely tuned Suspension & Handling to match the 458's real-world handling characteristics

- Correct Redline (9000RPM)

- Real-World stats & settings where possible

I'm pretty happy with this physics setup. It's possible to drive the car hard with all Driving Aids off and still keep it under control. It does take a little bit of practice, but once you're used to it you can hang the tail out but still stay in pointing in the right direction :D

Note: If this physics mod crashes your game, try changing / correcting the car model & sub-model names. Let me know if you have any issues.

If you have accuracy issues with Shark971's HUD while using my physics mod, let me know, I have a fix for it.

Let me know what you think!

Sambo.