We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Registration

Kinder

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool. I love USA plates with all those background images on them.

Yeah.And the posibility to have only a plate either in front or back, like in Pensylvania you have to have your plate number on the back and in front whatever you want.

If you notice from some of the images shown in the mags, the number plate areas on some cars show front and back (Audi TT-RS) and back only (Dodge Viper). They are also just plain white so maybe they are blank just awaiting our artistic creations to be planted on them. :)

If you notice from some of the images shown in the mags, the number plate areas on some cars show front and back (Audi TT-RS) and back only (Dodge Viper). They are also just plain white so maybe they are blank just awaiting our artistic creations to be planted on them. :)

Never noticed.Maybe you are right.

Instead of having the servers generate a plate number, just do a custom one.

The only problem I have with that is there are too many immature people are going to think it's funny to put stupid things statements on their plates.

Agreed. And I would be too tempted to be one of those immature people..PEN15..see? I can't help it.

Depending on the length of the number plate in-game I might use my real car's registration. Yeh, some really deep thought put into that idea.

Or G7A M4D. Can't use GT4 M4D (which was my original idea) because it makes it look like I really like Gran Turismo 4.

He was joking about it. J/K means just kidding. :)

I'd just stick whatever my username on here is onto all my cars so I never forget it. :D

Dude i know he was kiddin` and i was playing along.Well my custom plate should be IF 25 STY just like i want in real life.

Would be cool if our avatars on the forums could show our in game number plates (if they're different to our forum names) (not that we couldn't do a mspaint job now)

Well hold on let the game get released and then Diablo may work his magic with what you are saying there.