We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xbox Magazine TDU2 article - May 2010

max788

So from what i`ve seen we can WALK near our cars?now that is a huge improvement.

Yeah but I remember one of TDU's first leaked pictures had a girl character outside of her Audi and the door was open. I'm not sure if this is the exact thing but if someone else remembers, this would be a mystery. :confused:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont remember, well at TDU you cans ee the guy walking but, you cant move it/him/her.

Yeah a Yatch is interesting. Is it a boat that tells time or something?

Wanna play poker when I buy the Yatch? Or maybe a couple of Beers and watch the game!

Everyone is invited!!

Walking round the car? There needs to be comedy unlock where you either lose your keys or lock your keys inside the car. :D

A la National Security style.Where Martin Lawrance is beaten up by the cop for trying to reach the keys in his car

Yeah a Yatch is interesting. Is it a boat that tells time or something?

Yeah, you wear them on your wrist. :p

Thanks for the post, obviously, 'round these parts, that's a good read.

Damn you guys :lol: there's no point in me editing it now, it's been quote about 5 times :p

We changed the physics from the first game because they were too demanding

What?? Noooooo! :( You were supposed to make it more realistic, not less!:cry:

Although...

There will be this time, he continues, with much of Eden's effort going into things like front-wheel drive versus rear-wheel drive, or modern versus classic cars.

Now those things contradict each other somewhat...I'm not sure anymore how will this turn out...:oook:

I really really really hope it's not like normal mode from TDU1 or even worse, more arcade than that!:-x

If you quote, quote the entire sentence :p He mentioned that the very demanding handling was caused by the lack of feeling of what the vehicles did:

there was no feedback to say you were really moving with the cars.

So tbh I don't think we'll have to worry. Especially since rain will influence the handling too.

looking forward to the walking chatting and co-piloting/scaring.

the talk of individuals 'finding' exclusive cars does worry me though.

anyone that know's me knows i simply must have all the cars and the most filled game save imaginable...

i don't want to be lacking and car no matter how insignificant...

:fp:

Subscribers don't get their mags a month earlier than the shops, perhaps a week yeah but a month no way. The next month label is what most magazines do as due to them being monthly releases they always make sure you know the latest issue by having it for the upcoming month.

If you pickup a mag and it says April you might think this is this months whereas it is really last months however pick up a May issue and you know it is the newest issue. At least that's what I do anyway but then I get confused by bananas so I'm not the best example anyway. :D