We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Uploadable Vinyls/Liveries

ScoobSTi

Yeah I actually thought about this in a different thread, and I decided to think it thoroughly and post it here if it seemed worthy of possibly making it into the game.

Anyway, I thought of something like if we made signatures and graphics maybe with our name or something on it, we could be able to use the game and upload the image and put it on a car of our choice. Let's say, I had an Audi TTS, and I wanted to put "LOL" on the roof, I would type it in on MSPaint/Gimp/Photoshop/Paint.net/etc. and upload it using the game. From there, I could customize the visuals of my TTS and slap the image of my name on the car and move it to a certain place. So basically, this would be like NFS' vinyl editor by moving.

So, whaddya think? Btw, I know it's long, and sometimes I'm bad at explaining...so...:ill:

I think that in order for everyone to be able to see the vinyls in game, it would have to use an in-game designer program so that all the textures and shapes would be pre-loaded on everyone's machine, then all that would need to be transmitted would be location and color data.

the problem with stuff like vinyls is that one mans treasure, is another mans garbage.

sure, there would probably be some very talented artists who could work wonders with it, but then there are the rest...the ones who just throw them here there and everywhere. how often do you think we will be cussed out when some kid asks what we think of his stuf, and we dont like it?

and what about the comment The Queen made, about ruined cars in the market?

imagine you are in a prestigious club, and you just got the club exclusive car. how will you feel if someone takes it and slams vinyl all over it?

if they do this, they better include a way to completely remove it. of course, the best way to remove it is not to include it in the first place.

I'm not really fussed about vinyls, the only thing i used the for in Forza was to make numberplates, the odd stripe and turn cars into different models e.g the Zonda into a Zonda F with the black side skirts and stuff.

I think it would be quite a cool feature just to do small thing like that but I think it would be odd with loads of cars covered in vinyls driving around the streets.

Oooohh and we can create a TDUck Bumper sticker :D