We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer RELEASED *UPDATED 29th April*

Eudemon

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i noticed this on Lee Kirton's twitter in reply to someone asking about info on TDU2 and he replied "hey there! Very soon actually! Hands on just happened - online previews etc will appear end month and print exclusives on sale may" but that was before he twittered about the trailer so don't know if we'll be seeing anything till end of month

Guys, very shortly obviously doesn't mean 3 months, that would make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

So either he's lying to see what kind of hype there is about TDU2 (I doubt it but why not after all) or he's talking about something else. Or he's been definitely "Atarized" seeing as how they were completely off with dates regarding TDU 1 (remember the big car pack? Took them over a year...not to mention the release of the game for PC itself).

I don't know...would seem weird to me to get the very first trailer for a game just 4 months from its release. Most game publishers often publish trailers more than a year before a game is supposed to be released.

I get the feeling that this Lee guy misunderstood the question and was talking about that "Demon Soul" game or something :)