We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer RELEASED *UPDATED 29th April*

Eudemon

Maybe Hill-climb. Escalade means to climb, and when I think of climb and vehicles, it's hill-climb for me. That brings two well known cars: Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak, or the Peugeot 405 T16 GR.

I do think that is too far fetched and I don't think TDU2 will feature hillclimbing, although you never know. In addition, that homie-barge has already been mentioned, so I'll mention something else :p

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question, who's modelling the cars? Is Rabcat doing áll cars or is Eden also doing some cars?

Pretty much the same companies are involved in the car modeling like for the first TDU, and again RABCAT has done most of them.

Yea, Rabcat had quite some mistakes in details of cars. Remember the proportionally wrong Pontiac GTO, the Dinkey-Toy Caddy Cien, and lots of details, such as a missing pair of exhaustpipes on the CLK55.

I do hope it'll be better in TDU2. Sofar it looks good, please don't mess it up this time.

Yea, Rabcat had quite some mistakes in details of cars. Remember the proportionally wrong Pontiac GTO, the Dinkey-Toy Caddy Cien, and lots of details, such as a missing pair of exhaustpipes on the CLK55.

I do hope it'll be better in TDU2. Sofar it looks good, please don't mess it up this time.

TDU was the only game to mess up the gto,in both forza 2 and 3(not sure about 1) the headlights were stretched.