We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Official TDU2 site LIVE! *UPDATED 1st July*

ET1115

No i joined in 2009 :) But i thought maybe some didn't know yet so.

I read everything here but i didn't know that i was a member already. Till i tried today. :D

But thanks to say that you know that.:thumbsup:

Well I didn't know either, so thanks for posting it.

I love how some people are so quick to jump in and say "repost!" without realizing that not everyone has the time to scour every post of every page of every thread. If you already know something, move on. What's the point of saying "I already knew that"?

If this guy didn't post what you already knew, I wouldn't know myself. Well done, blackspider.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people are just like that on the interwebs. It's best just to take no notice of their post.

But then again, we have people posting up the same news that's either in the first post itself or in a recent post on the same page.

WANTED

If anyone sees this in a bookshop, please get it !

Reward : lots of +rep

Thanks in advance :D

Edit : bad issue, my mistake

Now wanted this one:

http://ezine.oxm.co.uk/

(thx DavidD1[PL] for the link)

Sorry :nuts:

;310598']pity that they did not give here these eight pages of tdu

http://ezine.oxm.co.uk/

That has been on here for ages. I scanned it last month.

As for this 360 Magazine I'll have a look if I get time, are the rest of you are too tight?

If I remember correctly, I've only bought 360 Magazine once before... and that was for their massive preview of TDU! The reviewer actually came on the official forums to answer questions, and I still have him as a friend on XBL :p

If I remember correctly, I've only bought 360 Magazine once before... and that was for their massive preview of TDU! The reviewer actually came on the official forums to answer questions, and I still have him as a friend on XBL :p

cool - does he still work in the industry? :)

They should be releasing real new screenshots, not just screens that are so old. We already seen that and they still present it like "wow check this out!".

Facepalm

They're making a little money right now by giving various sites "exclusive" rights for the first week of releases (this includes screenshots and trailers).

-Leadfoot