We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gamestar June issue says TDU2 to be on Ibiza & O'ahu!

Inspiflo

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why 99 houses and not 100? LOL

By the way... are 175 Cars...

125 is plus bikes so...113 cars maybe im wrong( at TDU)

113 cars comparing with 175... wow...

I bet 10 bucks that TDU2 will be heavier than 10GB

I bet 10 bucks that TDU2 will be heavier than 20GB

Because Two islands

i've been thinking, its taking a while to produce tdu2 maybe because it does have 2 islands and the file size might be huge :eek2:

it would be interesting to see if they use some of the farms with their dirt tracks as races. and i would love to grab a Jeep or some other 4x4 and go blasting thru some of the forests on O'ahu that most of our cars really could not enjoy properly. best thing about including O'ahu,if true, is the amount of off road terrain that would become available, plus, hopefully, getting to rally the Gumpert or the SSC down the Cadillac Speedway on O'ahu.

and everyone wants more tracks right? this would ensure at least 2 tracks would be available.

Yep 2 Tracks and more for explore with lot of cars.

i've been thinking, its taking a while to produce tdu2 maybe because it does have 2 islands and the file size might be huge :eek2:

lol man... If im not wrong is like 3GB Hawaii Island ( well more or less that was the size of the Winter mod)

So between 10 and 20GB will be.

I wonder how big TDU2 will be on the PC. With all the added extras, it'll probably run 10 gigs. But that's pretty much the norm for computer games now-a-days.

--

I thought that we already knew Oahu was going to be in the game?

I thought that we already knew Oahu was going to be in the game?
Yes and no, with all the talk about Ibiza it was imagined that was the new location for TDU2. And that is true but also O'ahu will be in too just like we heard back in 2008. lol

A bit of misdirection so to speak.

Yes and no, with all the talk about Ibiza it was imagined that was the new location for TDU2. And that is true but also O'ahu will be in too just like we heard back in 2008. lol

A bit of misdirection so to speak.

oahu WILL be in too?

is this speculation or can you give us confirmation diab? :)

Well, on my PC, DiRT, DiRT 2, and GRID are all just over 10GB. The largest game I have is FSX weighing in at 18GB.

I have TDU installed 4 times on this PC (normal, winter, tropical, & alpine) which adds up to 30GB. ~15GB for TDU2 would sound about right.

oahu WILL be in too?

is this speculation or can you give us confirmation diab? :)

hehe, a gossip that slowly evolves into unconfirmed truth. typically human...:D

Well, on my PC, DiRT, DiRT 2, and GRID are all just over 10GB. The largest game I have is FSX weighing in at 18GB.

I have TDU installed 4 times on this PC (normal, winter, tropical, & alpine) which adds up to 30GB. ~15GB for TDU2 would sound about right.

hmm just checked it out. How come FUEL is under 4GB?? With all that wast terrain?

so can someone explain the whole credible source thing? how/when were they proven to be credible in the past?

hmmm well i don't lend much credit to what is published in obscure magazines... well actually i believe even less in the popular/official ones.

but on the subject of developers diablo was asked by Trentdarby126 "do you get much feedback from them?"

to which he responded "Without saying too much, yes."

add to this diablo's statement earlier "O'ahu will be in too just like we heard back in 2008."

combine this with the developers statement of tdu2's "islands" rather than singular 'island' and we have definately got cause to gossip.

would be great if we could pin down an official answer on this...