We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer out now! [UPDATE 14-12-2010: 11th trailer released]

Eudemon

:excited::excited::excited:

exhaust flames for the win!

and audi r8!!! yeah buddy!

Nice trailer although I couldn't see an R8, could someone take a screencap please as my internet seems to be suffering at playing videos at the moment. thanks

Also if the Gumpert is a club exclusive car why is it in the garage mixed with the others.

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm It doesn't seem "better" than the first one, also instead of the lame song, I'd rather hear the awesome noises of those cars...

Most importantly, handling looks not better, but worse than hc mode from the first game, it has kinda GTA San Andreas arcadey feel to it, which in my book, and for a TDU game, is a very bad thing!:(

Disappointed...

p.s. Since they're launching these trailers on a weekly basis it seems, how about one tailored not for the braindead douches who only care about accessorizing, but one for the majority that actually care about cars, in which they would show how it's really like to play, how the cars handle with most realistic settings, and with the aural backdrop of nothing but V8 V10 V12 etc symphony? Please??

Nice trailer although I couldn't see an R8, could someone take a screencap please as my internet seems to be suffering at playing videos at the moment. thanks

Bottom of the page ;)

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=11975&page=12

Also if the Gumpert is a club exclusive car why is it in the garage mixed with the others.

Good question.

I don't know what to think of the new trailer on gametrailers. On one hand it's looking very cool and familiar to the first one but on the other hand de psychics and how the car behaves look like they can flick around a corner in an instant. I hope to see some more gameplay soon and hear someone else about the game then the Atari propaganda machine ;)

looks like their are currently 8 licenses, 102 events to win,25 championships, 20 wrecks to find, 3 cups to win, you will need to take 20 pictures in oahu and 20 in ibiza

check the montage at about the 44 second mark

though i notice all the people they show have $100,000,000

at :48. in what seems to be a dealership. is that the R8 on the right side,second car?

In the same garage clip where you can see the R8 what are the two cars at the back of the shot? I'm guessing the dark coloured car on the right is the SRT-8 but what about the one opposite? It's early in the morning and the video quality is pretty rubbish in college even in HD.

Bottom of the page ;)

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=11975&page=12

Good question.

Thankyou for that glad it's going to be in the game, on the Gumpert maybe we will be able to buy the cars or order them from one of the showrooms.

Another thought is that you may be able to use the car for a certain amount of time.

If you want to see the audi r8 you have

to pause the trailer in de showroom.

Then look at the right side you see a

silver audi r8 ;)

I did eventually manage to get the trailer playing well enough to see the R8. :sulk: :cool:

Have a look on page 23 - links to it were there a few times. It's also at the bottom of the first post now (it'll stand out more when a YouTube version is available to embed, hint hint)

I have to agree with the others that are -slightly- disappointed. None of my driving bones are tickled (I could've worded that better (or worse, I guess (thinking of James May's fizzy...))).

Time to update my wishlist to request the music to be dimmed down, drivers seat view, proper physics and engine noises, as if I was actually driving in the game).

If you want to see something specific in the next trailer, you might consider posting it in this thread (one post per member)