We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer out now! [UPDATE 14-12-2010: 11th trailer released]

Eudemon

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worries me, about the cars. On that "'confirmed list" thing, how many variations of Pagani's do we have? A lot? And how about Audi? Oh, there's two TT's.

They should do the FM3 thing and laser scan the cars. Accurate and quick. Oh, wait, I forgot - this is Atari, where they're allergic to "quick."

-Leadfoot

;312954']Worries me, about the cars. On that "'confirmed list" thing, how many variations of Pagani's do we have? A lot? And how about Audi? Oh, there's two TT's.

They should do the FM3 thing and laser scan the cars. Accurate and quick. Oh, wait, I forgot - this is Atari, where they're allergic to "quick."

-Leadfoot

ATARI FTW

WE KNOW THAT

wE hope not happen this time:rolleyes:

^ I agree. At least they've included some of the scenery and some of what we'll beek looking at in the game. Cars do get boring though. Is it because they've only got the licenses to use those ones at the moment? :confused:

They are good and all, but as twm said, we've seen way too many shots of too few cars. If they can't show us new cars, I'd rather they take some nice shots of the scenery or towns in the game.

I agree. Beautiful sceneries and just some simple details of roads, tunnels and streets...

... and in high-res this time, please.

And in our country cheaper as the Audi Q7 as well ;) So if you want to be really quick buy a X5 M or X6 M. But reports have shown that the Audi Q7 V12 can do 0 to 60 in 5.1 seconds and that in real life the Q7 sounds better then the X5 or X6.

It doesn't matter if you're driving an X5M, X6M, Cayenne Turbo S, Overfinch Vogue GT, Q7 V12 TDI or an ML63 AMG.

They all make Newton roll around in his grave.

That said: I'll take the Benz which has a good chance of being in the game for a few reasons: Mercedes is cool with their licensing and Mercedes is also one of the few car companies in the game so far ;)

That said: I'll take the Benz which has a good chance of being in the game for a few reasons: Mercedes is cool with their licensing and Mercedes is also one of the few car companies in the game so far ;)

I hope so, the CLK55, CLS55 and SL65 were very outdated as how they appeared in TDU. I really hope this time we get up-to-date 63's and not again that SL65, at least make it the latest facelift with the weird headlights.