We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What DLC Island Would You Like To See In TDU2?

yuhui2010

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cape Verde (Portugese islands outside Africa) - 4,033 km2

Map of Cape Verde | Offroad | Offroad II | Road | Street | Street II | City at Night | Beach

-------------------

Fiji Islands (Outside Australia and New Zealand) - 18,274 km2

Map of Fiji Islands | Offroad | Offroad II | Road | Road II | Road III | Street | Suva City | City at Night | Beach

-------------------

Tahiti and Bora Bora (French Polynesia Islands) - 1,045 km2 (Tahiti) and 40.3 km2 (Bora Bora)

Tahiti from airplaneview | Bora Bora from airplaneview | Tahiti Images | Bora Bora Images

• 2 weeks later...

I Would Love Majorca,Grand Canaria,Bahamas,Jamacia,Cuba,ETC

And You Can Go There By Plane or A Boat And At The Airport you can buy A Airline Ticket and Walk Around The Airport And Wait For Your Flight And When You arrive at another place you have an opiton of taking A Taxi Or Taking A bus Or Renting A Car

Isle of Skye? Theres great Driving roads there and....and thats about it! Oh no wait, theres Sheep, Pub's, Small villages that are empty due to them beeing holiday homes, Sheep, Pub's....and more pubs!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Other%20stuff/skye.jpg

I go there quite alot for Mountain Climbing! Appert from joking, the views there are second to none and as i said, the roads there are great fro dirving! Most of the roads are Single track roads though...and trying to get a murcielago along some of them at high speeds would mostly likly result in it appering in 'Wreacked Exotics'! But in a Small, fun sporty car, such as any lotus, Caterham, MR2, MR-5 and even things like the Reno Clio Cup 200, Abarth 500 are a hoot on these roads!

And befour anyone ask's, it IS an island, it's connected by a bridge at kyle of lochalsh! And the map only shows the main roads, There are LOTs of mini roads as i said! And the Island would be diffrent setting from how it is! Replacing Sunny Ibiza with Dull Scotland!(really, Skye can be quite dull, wet and wet!)

Just keep an eye out for the Sheep!

Although an Island would be nice, i'm happy with new cars! And depending on what the tuning is like, new rims's and stuff!

Tasmania & New Zealand

New Zealand would be good (it's made up of a north island and south island, in total larger than both islands in game, and has some pretty tricky rally stages (been watching the WRC highlights - even Sebastian Loeb stuffed up in a few spots near the end)) :)

Oceania I think New Zealand would be good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand

Some very nice pictures of environments and cities :D

I think New Zealand would be awesome (because it is my home country) Just as long as they get Tauranga right (my hometown) LOL (to see where it is look at The wikipedia link and scroll down a bit)

I think Lebanon should be a DLC island. I mean, think of it. It is not that big, it has beautiful landscapes. You have a variety of roads; mountain, city, snow, and a lot of 4x4. Sometimes, from the ocean, you can actually see the snowy mountains which is amazing. Also, since Lebanon is in the Middle East, and some companies like Mercedes create their limited edition cars just for the Middle East, I wouldn't mind having limited edition dealer in Lebanon;)

Uhm not bad idea but, that will be like a 4GB file size if they add new islands loool

The islands that everyone thought:

New Zealand

Japan

UK

Tasmania

Isle of Wight

Isle of Skye

Lebanon

Cape Verde

Tahiti

Bora Bora

Fiji Islands

Isle of Man

Tenerife

Iceland

Greek Islands

Sicily

Cyprus

Zante(Zakynthos)

Majorca

Falkland Islands

Borneo

Madagascar

Maybe as a First tep could be, add Formentera?

That could be first yes.

I'd say, let them first make the remaining landmass of Ibiza. It's a small amount, which makes it perfect for them to test out implementing new locations via DLC. Once it works as it should, they can perhaps make some more Hawaiian islands, or do some of the smaller islands suggested here.

Iceland ftw

mountains, glaciers, sands, beautiful landscape, volcanos and stuff

iceland.jpg

No problem

Maybe late, but my reason to include Iceland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apvJpZu1Ub0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EetUh57PV_I

I have second thoughts though, I don't know how good supercars would do in Iceland.

we have had enzo here, 3x porsche carrera gt, koenisegg ccx and a f430, and ofc alot of gt3s they worked out pretty well here

this pic was taken here

3494819887_ee6a9fbcb5.jpg?v=0

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Norway is great...

Zoom in to see more....

Kristiansand - Lillesand - Grimstad - Arendal (2 medium cities and 2 smaller cities. Some traffic and not too many streets):

- Takes about 45min to drive at 120km/h (one way)

Oslo (1 large city. Much traffic and streets everywhere):

- Takes about 45min to drive around main Oslo (night time, 80km/h)

Norwegian roads @ Flickr