We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Yeeeaaah!I ve got an driver license!!

SethTurk

So finally u'll be makin' photos with u on the driver seat for a change? Geez u'll be all over the place! :snack:
:lol:

Then i can finally drive to the Ring myself. Not going to do a lap in the first year though, want to have some experience of driving a car first before going on the most dangerous circuit in the world :p

:lol:

Then i can finally drive to the Ring myself. Not going to do a lap in the first year though, want to have some experience of driving a car first before going on the most dangerous circuit in the world :p

You have sense then. :p I get mine should get mine 3 weeks on Tuesday. And going to the Ring next summer.

I don't have a ring anywhere near here (Western Ring Road doesn't really count), but next year aroun April I plan on driving along the Great Alpine Road (yes, that's what it's called, we also have the Great Ocean Road near Melbourne too) with a friend or five.

Maybe I'll find a nice YouTube vid to embed here later (at work atm)

Why not fly yourself and your car to the Ring? :p

I've seen a Idaho (USA for the not knowing :lol:) 996 GT3 and a 911 Speedster there once. And now a Carrera GT from Florida (USA aswell :lol:) have been seen there.