We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

So TDU 2, what will we all be getting it on?

T0M722

What platform will you be buying TDU2 on?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. What platform will you be buying TDU2 on?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting it for my PC. My G25 has been looking at me with sad eyes lately, so I need to show it some love. I'm pretty sure that my computer will have the gusto to play it well, since I can play Bad Company 2 on its highest settings without any issues. If not, well there is a little more time to earn the scratch for upgrades.

Just hope that Atari see that results and give for the PC gamers some attention this time, like clubs that works and downloadable contents...
There's a lot of console players who have yet to return but you are right in that the PC contingent of this series will only grow and grow and hopefully this will be noticed and given the same respect as their console counterparts.

To be honest I'm sure they will.

I've seen that with Grid. Grid on PC gets nothing, truely nothing, and on consoles it gets 2 carpacks and the Bathurst track.

And the same with Shift. Shift on consoles has Exotic Cars Series and Ferrari Series, on PC we only have that MuscleCar Pack.

BTW Hoax, GTA IV should be left out ;) That's because in April (yes it is delayed with a few weeks) the Episodes for Liberty City will also be released for PS3 and PC ;)

BTW Hoax, GTA IV should be left out ;) That's because in April (yes it is delayed with a few weeks) the Episodes for Liberty City will also be released for PS3 and PC ;)

Yep i know. That's why I wrote "exclusive content or things long before other platforms". The same thing happend with TDU1 as well. Xbox users got many cars long before we got the megapack.

It's better later than never but I feel it's like a slap in the face without being able to slap back :D

• 2 weeks later...