We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Urban: Ferrari F430 Scuderia Sound Mod

Urban

Credits: Slightly Mad Studios, metalshredder7.

Judge by yourself. The sound in the preview may sound a little bassless due to my audio settings in order not to distort the sound.

Preview:

[TUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Installation:

1. Just place F430_cpe_audio.bnk in Euro/Bnk/Sound/Vehicules.

2. Enjoy

Ignition Time: 1.37 s

Filefront: Download

Mediafire: Not available.

Please comment.

sorry i was just wondering no offense the sound is great anyway.

i aksed because on my pc it doesn't look that good and maybe u could "if u like" point me out to where i could find this one.

sorry about being off topic.

Greets steve

Excellent mod urban - i'm using a lot of your sounds in my game :) great stuff. I too was wondering where you found that interior for the scud - the illuminated dials are great! someone should create a thread with links to all car interiors with illuminated dials :)

But on the sound front its completely perfect if you ask me!

I know that's off topic and I apologise, but i've had a look around the tdu forums and couldn't find that interior. I'm new here so was wondering if anyone could help me please?