We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

LL-shots! - BMW 3.0 CSL Gr. 5 1975 - final pictures - 18.08.2011.

iLLusion

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wouldn't happen to remember the combo of environment mods you use, would you? I've given TDU a rest, but when I pick it up again, I feel I'll want to make it look like that. The world you've created with your mods is incredible, but which combo would you say is your favorite?

I am personally a huge fan of the TDU2-style visuals you've posted recently. :)

-Leadfoot

@killalldude Thanks. ;) @COMB@T_$HOTGUN Unfortunately, it isn't released yet. It should be out pretty soon, so don't worry. And trust me, it's perfect in every way! :) @Leadfoot[YT] Environment shown on those pics is from the Island Paradise v0.9.5. You can get it [url=http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=19354]here[/url]. Additionally, it comes with autumn and winter add-ons aswell, so you can change seasons easily with just few clicks. Have fun with TDU 1.5. :p

I'm sure that most of you've already saw WIP topic for my first car project so there's no need for an introduction. :p

So far, so good, I'm quite happy with the progress I've made so far. :D

Not bad! Good luck with it! :thumbsup:

I myself have also been giving a shot at a mod. If I ever get it working and into the game, I'll eventually post some pics. Just a hint, it is a BMW, and iLLusion, I can tell you'll like it. Well if it works. :)

Thanks for feedback and motivation guys. ;)

@ScoobSTi

A BMW in the works by Scoob? You got me interested... If you need some help with it, give me a holla. :D Sure, I just started to work with Zmodeler, and my expertise is at low point right now, but I could share few tips with you. Or anyone else for that matter. ;)

Around 98% of exterior is done. Mirrors and some minor material tweaks are left, so I expect to finish that by tommorow night. Narwhal is going to make M3 phsysics. Also, props to patch for helping me out with working windows.

2hey64h.jpg

While I’ve mention windows, when you want to open them, you’ll notice that only driver window is going down, instead of both. To me, that’s much more realistic than default settings.

I’ve added rear window defogger as well.

301d6yt.jpg

Can’t wait to start to work on the interior!