We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Leearigold: TDU Central live at Eden Games in Lyon http://twitpic.com/1t8zx0

TurboDuck

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys!

I've got to send an email and hopefully the reply to that email will allow some new info to be talked about. I will tell you that myself and Fabien from tdu/2.fr did get to actually play the game and also see the game being developed which resulted in a lot of "cars" being seen, "cars" being the generic term for not a 100% confirmed yet so don't ask what "cars" we saw thanks. We saw a lot of great stuff and also Eden are watching and reading what you guys in the community are saying, that is obvious and was said right to us so believe me when I say that even if there is no replies or posts made by Eden, they for sure as hell are watching.

I'll type up a long report when I know what I can say without losing my legs or TDUCk losing his beak, until then you will just have to be patient. :evil:

PS Eden Games now has it's very own TDUCk (I kid you not! :D)

I did indeed and I have to thank Lee "Pizza and Games" Kirton, David Nadal, Nour Polloni, Alain Jarniou (debug commands are cool!), Vince Farandaway (can't remember his name offhand but it's good) and Eva or at least the man behind her. :oook:

They all made us feel very welcome and the presentation was filled with screens that just made you smile, info that made you smile wider and some added comedy to really get you laughing like crazy. It was almost surreal and yet perfectly as you'd expect from the mad squad at Eden and Atari.

I won't deluge too much in this little quips but like I said in response to an email myself and Fabien (Kidzou at tdu2.fr) will be able to share our experiences a lot more which I'm sure you will like.

Glad to hear Eden is actually looking at what we suggest.

Yea, and they've been looking for a long time not only recently. If you look back through old TDU2 suggestion threads here you'll find some ideas very similar to some revealed for the new game. ;)

One thing that's higher in priority, this being a driving game, than any other detail, such as what cars are there and similar, is the handling/physics question(dilemma)!:ill::confused:

I humbly suggest Diablo tackles that burning chestnut before loosing himself in describing luscious Mediterranean sunsets from yacht's jacuzzi and whatnot!;)