We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit by Criterion

Rai06

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are there ANY games that you like at the moment? :lol:

If you mean that I have bought, then really, only Burnout and Blur. Coming up? WRC 2010 and Black Ops.

EDIT: The things I might never see happen in gaming are:

A good NFS

Gran Turismo 5 actually coming out

Duke Nukem Forever coming out (lol DNF, get it?)

Mordeth E2 WAD for Doom actually being released (10+ years and counting)

If you mean that I have bought, then really, only Burnout and Blur. Coming up? WRC 2010 and Black Ops.

A good NFS

Don't forget HL 3 or Hl2 ep 3

A good NFS

:lol: WRC 2010? You said burnout is good, why wouldnt this NFS be good then? And you're telling me that you don't like MW and MW2 and still your nickname and avatar are a reference to them and still Black Ops is going to be good even though you probably haven't played it :D

:lol: WRC 2010? You said burnout is good, why wouldnt this NFS be good then? And you're telling me that you don't like MW and MW2 and still your nickname and avatar are a reference to them and still Black Ops is going to be good even though you probably haven't played it :D

1: I find it very fun as long as stability help is on.

2: The elements that make Burnout do not make NFS HP very enjoyable. If Criterion took about an hour to play either HP2 or the first one, they'd realize that. Instead, they stick in Burnout and rename it NFS.

3: I only hated MW2. In fact, I absolutely loved COD4, and I'd still be playing it too, if it wasn't in my old PS3 when it died. It actually looks like Treyarch put some effort into it, unlike the money grubbing f-tards at IW.

Some new Smexy shots on the Official NFS site!

Heres my Highlights of them...

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Other%20stuff/Need%20For%20Speed%20Hot%20Pursuit/Cop_Jaguar_XKJ4_CARPAGES.jpg

Jaguar XKR is Police colours looks EPIC! also looks like Jag will be replacing Lotus in the NFS games for me, Not that bad a thing as i love Jag as much as lotus!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Other%20stuff/Need%20For%20Speed%20Hot%20Pursuit/Cop_Maserati_Quattroporte6_CARPAGE.jpg

Maserati Quattroporte GT Will also take the Panamara Slot of 'Best but wrong Police car', as its a police only! But it looks SOOOO Epic! and i like the car normaly!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Other%20stuff/Need%20For%20Speed%20Hot%20Pursuit/cee88286-0ca1-4752-b9c6-cf726688adb4.jpg

Maserati GranTurismo S in Police Colours is EPIC. I'll be useing this and the Jag in both police & Racer.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Other%20stuff/Need%20For%20Speed%20Hot%20Pursuit/Cop_Mitsubishi_EvoX_1_CARPAGE.jpg

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X in police colours has a nice thing to it! Although untill the Impreza is showen officially! To which that will be mine!

In case anyone has't guessed, i'm mostly beeing a Cop in the game!:cool:

And to see the other official cars, Now including the R10 V8(spyder & coupe), Aston DBS(Copue & Spyder) V12 vantage and a few other cars, heres the link!

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Car list!

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 350KB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

I know the Afla Coupe is a Pre-Order Exclusive, and is a police & Racer car(But Police looks cooler!) I though the Spyder would be as well!(or the Spyder the Exclusive?)

Also is it me or is most of the Spyders only up for the racers to have? DBS, Vetty, R8, Maserat GT and i think the Lambo Garrado is as well!