We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit by Criterion

Rai06

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

originally posted by Leadfoot[YT]

How remarkable! A game developer who actually releases information about their game!

Yes! and they take a slice of it on the road (albeit limited events & locales) so at least some can try it out BEFORE the demo release.

A novel concept.

originally posted by Not Saop

Maybe Atari should take some lessons from EA

I hope more than Atari are watching & taking lessons.

I am sure it cost them a little coin to do the small tour but are going to recoup that amount 1000 fold through game sales from people who attended that were perhaps on the fence about it like some here.

Even more Droolage! Impreza in Cop colours is one for me!

Also Boxster Spyder! I'll be able to have my modern Day 'Little B*' (A Refferance to James Dean's 550 Spyder, as he called his that for the 2 weeks he had it!). Also SLR Moss Edtion is another Epic one, So i think i have a short list of 'Racer Only cars' lol

Well little under a month till it comes out! Can't wait! :D

Lot's of people have tested TDU2 before the demo has even be mentioned - don't forget Diablo went to Eden to try it out ages ago as well. :)

Your physics comments have raised the likelihood of me purchasing this game on PC from about 60% to 75% :)

Though I have already played part of the game and formed my own opinion of it, I hope any here that try the demo will give some of their thoughts & feedback about it.

Wether you like it or hate it I would be interested & curious in hearing the comments.

Either here or a whole new thread on the subject.

The first demo I was going to make use of in years isn't on PC - that basically reinforces that Criterion treat PC users as second-class gamers, so the odds of me buying it for PC have gone back down from 75% to 45%. The only reason I'd get buy it would have to be if most of my friends got it.