We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit by Criterion

Rai06

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Handling is far too heavy for what I personally want from the game. Seems the "arcade handling sux" crew have got into this. It needs to be stupidly fast and responsive, it's what makes the game so intensely high paced. The fact that the demo cars are so dull probably doesn't help a great deal either. I still have it on pre order though.. which is all EA will care.

OK, so I've played it... It's pretty fun, once you get used to the physics. I kept crashing into Nissan Tiida's at first :fp:

Yeah, first I was like "son. i am disappoint." but then I got it. Can't wait for the full game, I did the police race like 5 times in the 370 and couple of times in the Crown Vic. And did the race once in 370, once in Z4 and twice in the boxter :D

I got it yesterday, what do i think?

I love it! Its got the feeling of Burnout Paradise(Still Love the game), yet the cars diddent feel as light as Paradise which is a good thing! The Graphices feel like a mix of Paradise but brighter and more refined!

The Autolog is good as well, and i totaly agree with a comment one of the guys from Criterion made a little while back, which was somthing like "I dont really care if i'm 10,000th on the scoreboard on CoD, i think beeing top out of all my friends is a much better bragging right!", and i've always felt that myself! I found myself going on every so often last night to see what my friends had done and if i could beat them! Even this morning(although kinda cheating, as there at school and i've got the day off! lol)

Also nice for the game to have a little info on the cars, and tell you the name of the colour(Much like the GT games do). I personally found my self picking the Boxter Spyder in Silver(first it was white, but the Silver looks like Bare Silver, like the 550 spyder)