We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xbox 360 Slim in UK from 16th July

Eudemon

Buy/Order Xbox 360 Slim from Play.com

Buy/Order Xbox 360 Slim from Shopto

Buy/Order Xbox 360 Slim from Amazon UK

3476xsp.jpg

Xbox 360 Slim on sale in UK from 16 July

Posted by Kieran Alger on Mon 14 Jun 2010

Microsoft Xbox 360 Slim is officially unveiled at E3 and the latest slinky offering is a glossy little number.

Microsoft has unveiled the new slinky, shiny Xbox 360 Slim at E3 in Los Angeles but UK gamers will have to wait a month before they will be able to get their hands on Microsofts updated console.

At the keynote Microsoft whipped the covers off the glossy black slimline Xbox to revealing a 250GB removable hard drive, built-in 802.11n wireless internet support. The Slim is backwards compatible with games and accessories from the Xbox 360.

Source: http://www.t3.com/news/xbox-360-slim-on-sale-in-uk-from-16-july?=46263

saw this on ign this morning

as I'm on my 3rd 360 (only purchased 1 tho) and this one is a noisy one I might 'upgrade' to one of these if I have the cash ... looks very nice and a lot more stylish how the whole thing is packaged (internal HDD etc)

so £200 .... hmmm ... Game here I come

saw this on ign this morning

as I'm on my 3rd 360 (only purchased 1 tho) and this one is a noisy one I might 'upgrade' to one of these if I have the cash ... looks very nice and a lot more stylish how the whole thing is packaged (internal HDD etc)

so £200 .... hmmm ... Game here I come

he is alive!!!!

Good to see you posting again

Guest mr cars

Some might say that I've been a Playstation fanboy, but MS really has me a teeny bit interested here! It's way cheaper than a slim ps3, and has the same hard drive space! Obviosly I'd lose everything I have bought, but the money I save would make up for that!

I do have a feeling my fatty's on it's way out, since I had a green flashing light and it has been getting louder! All the more reason to buy one o' these! :)

• 1 month later...

Playing with this in work today a few things to point out.

1. It can never RRoD becuase they've removed the red LED's (Win?)

2. The heat output is amazing the new fan (on the side defo does the job)

3.Other than the Kinect port and an extra 2 USB ports is very similar.

One last thing the hard drive is in the bottom (similar to the PS3) So ifour at a shop and its on display tryto nick the HDD xD

• 1 month later...

My Elite's disc tray stopped working yesterday, so my wife is picking me up one of the new models at Heathrow on Friday. Only £170 duty free!

Is really weird too, this will be my third 360 in 3 years. But of all my problems, none have been RRoD related. All to do with crappy disc trays.

Am pretty annoyed but, darn excited too. Have to wait nearly a week with nothing but arcade games to play. :rolleyes: