We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Vote for TDU2 from E3! *free cookies!*

gingervette

What if GTPlanet.net sends a E-mail to their 138157 users:fp:

lol

been prompted to vote on the same site by about 5 different sources now...

i did it the first time i found out! jeez :nuts:

hmm havent even had my 2nd email from atari yet :rolleyes: just the one

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the beginning sorry for my english.

Don't cheat. As I remember gamespot deleted a lot of votes from The Witcher because of cheating like this. At least they said that was the reason of this.

It's not really cheating as nothing is being offered in return for it and as far as I know informing people of a vote or competition is not against any rules. I understand what you are saying though, it's all common sense at the end of the day though.

At the beginning sorry for my english.

Don't cheat. As I remember gamespot deleted a lot of votes from The Witcher because of cheating like this. At least they said that was the reason of this.

So you're telling me I shouldn't have voted twice on the same computer? :cheeky:

It's not really cheating as nothing is being offered in return for it and as far as I know informing people of a vote or competition is not against any rules. I understand what you are saying though, it's all common sense at the end of the day though.

i think he referred not to announcing this so people vote, but about voting more than once

I love this quote in the comments:

GT5 is for girls who like everything pretty and take pretty pictures.

Btw, GT5 is also overexpensive. The game with a thousand Skylines, each having a different livery (amazing, it's an entirely new car!), is going to have a Special Edition and Ultimate Edition. Prices? The normal game will cost around €66, the SE €100 and the Ultimate Edition €190. I bet that €190 buys you the game, and a wallpaper and 2 miniatures of even more Skylines :p

Btw, GT5 is also overexpensive. The game with a thousand Skylines, each having a different livery (amazing, it's an entirely new car!), is going to have a Special Edition and Ultimate Edition. Prices? The normal game will cost around €66, the SE €100 and the Ultimate Edition €190. I bet that €190 buys you the game, and a wallpaper and 2 miniatures of even more Skylines :p

Sooooo true.I have it on PSP.Game have 800 cars,more than 200 are variations of 350z,skyline,silvia,and same.So if you pay more you get more Skylines,and wallpaper off Skyline,and maybe a toy car-Skyline ofc.Nice!

+rep haha that gave me a giggle

Say what you like about GT5, it has it's issues but play it with a wheel and it's quite a delicious experience. Fair enough if you have a good PC you can get it much better but on console nothing can compare to the driving feeling of Gran Turismo and the Nurburgring. That's for me anyway, others will surely feel different.

Agree with Diablo, its just THE experience. Well is not the same but a moded NFS Shift can get you very close.

taking about shift the modeling and detail(of cars) is great and even(i think) ahead of what TDU2 will do.

what about a GT5 Skyline edition that comes with a F skyline, 23066$

Doubled GT5! on votes.

No doubt that GT5 will be an excellent game. For me it will be if it just surpasses GT4 which I'm sure it will. And wasn't GT4 the same with the cars, like 50 different variations of several cars. most of which you won't even drive, let alone look at.

Anyway, get back on topic. :p

Almost double the votes of GT5 now and I think voting closes sometime today.