We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dodge Viper dies?

----

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike the majority of you here, I will shed a tear for this car. You'll never be able to imagine the impact this car had on me as a four or five year old, thanks to the VIPER TV show. The '96 GTS was, is, and always will be, my no.1 favourite car.

RIP Dodge Viper, you'll be missed :'(

viper-gts.jpg

The things involving Vipers that had most impact on me were the black 1:18 of Bburago of which I broke the passenger-backrest

i have one of them! :D a '97 GTS coupe in red with white stripes and gold wheels, i had that out alot back when i got it haha

still, always a shame to see it go, but maybe it will get a worthy replacement :cheeky: not hard to improve on it anyway :rolleyes:

^^^^^FINALLY someone who knows something about the whole deal lol yes that gold on gold viper is the last one of the current gen and there is no replacement (because daimler stole it:mad:) but Ralph Gilles and his team are still considering bringing back a redesigned viper in a few years and he has said himself that it will have no ferrari DNA :thumbsup: