We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

This week's mystery car. Can you guess the make and model?

TurboDuck

Eh, Koenigsegg CCXR Edition?

Not my own guess, the magic 8-ball told me this would be a good answer.

This is quite sad imo, such a competition and even for this no new cars, I wonder if they'll use the Viper, Apollo and One-77 for this too.

OOOH, GOODNESS, WHAT MIGHT IT BE? I HAVE NO IDEA! OH PLEASE SOMEONE...

Oh, wait, it's one of the shots we've already been shown 2,000,000 times. :rolleyes: On a more serious note, this is probably a good sign. At this rate, we'll have all the cars revealed in... four years (to be precise, 3.98639589).

-Leadfoot

I know, but I wonder why they aren't showing us any new cars.

I seriously hope for the sake of on-time release and for the sake of delivering the 'promised' amount of cars that they have sorted out those other 130 licenses already which is something you should have sorted out first. Or do they want to keep all those cars secret till the release?

I almost got Excited, but then I looked at the picture and thought. :oook: :chairfall:

Hopefuly there will be some new news soon as it seems to have been ages ago that anything else was announced. :crying:

The next announcement will probably be Eden saying it's delayed 6 months or something.:lol:

Is it some kind of Dacia? What the hell is that? I've got no idea... :ill::confused: On facebook someone written that it's Fiat Panda. Hmmmmm... I think i can agree with that.

Lol, please say you're joking?