We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Beta Has Not Yet Started **July 31st**

iLLGT3

Fabien from TDU2.fr confirms the beta hasn't started yet, but according to Nadal, it is VERY close (it is "burning", to use his words). This info was released on July 31st.

As I quoted before, the beta will be very limited at first :

• Only a few people (one hundred) will be accepted for the first "round", then slowly it will be expanded. The reason is they want to test servers and multiplayer gaming without having an overcharge, etc.
  • The beta will include only ONE car and freeride mode, nothing else (at least when it starts..)

Fabien continues to say he got one beta key for himself and another for another person on the forums, confirms about the NDA thing and also about the fact that beta testers will have to write reports and other feedback, maybe on the facebook page of the game.

Finally, Fabien will have some exclusive media he will be sharing with the french community of TDU2.fr, so stay tuned for more. This media won't be from the beta, but it will be given to him by Eden exclusively, for which he has the right to publish.

Taken from the official forums.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well least i'm not missing out on anything, and least its just under 2 months till the games out!

Also Regarding the intro pic, a mate of mine send me a link to video the intro screen on a very populer video website if people are that desprit to see it.*

*am i allowed to mention that? if not coz of the terms of the NDA then remove the last part of this post then!

I know someone who has been playing in the beta about a week earlier, and had screenshots of gameplay to prove it. :confused:

@TheElement

You can PM it to one of the moderators here, who can forward it to the right people at Eden where appropriate.

where can we make reports to Eden concerning the Beta. I just saw something worse than the intro screen, i'm not saying it, i just want to report it.

Why would you teaase like that? You might just have to use the "Contact Us" section of the Eden Games website.

EDIT: I think I may know what you are talking about...

well least i'm not missing out on anything, and least its just under 2 months till the games out!

Also Regarding the intro pic, a mate of mine send me a link to video the intro screen on a very populer video website if people are that desprit to see it.*

*am i allowed to mention that? if not coz of the terms of the NDA then remove the last part of this post then!

that vid is fake, it shows mouse icon and it says press start to play.... :facepalm:

where can we make reports to Eden concerning the Beta. I just saw something worse than the intro screen, i'm not saying it, i just want to report it.

If you're referring to a Gallardo video it's fake. Made in 3DS Max. Nothing to do with TDU2.