We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Delayed!!!

Speed

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.:mad:Who needs to die in order to get tdu2 realesd this year?

Seriously all this time just to fix the bugs,i really hope they add new content,besides fixing bugs, or maybe they will upgrade the graphics, they sayd that the graphics are good, but not the max that can be done, maybe thats what theyr doing:D....or maybe adding animals to the enviroment ,wich you can run over with your car! Ducks i hope so...

But if they add more content then they'll have to do more testing and bug fixing, so will need another delay, then if they use that to add more content still, they'll have to do yet more testing and bug fixing.. :p

So no, I hope they're just bug fixing and polishing :p

OK.:mad:Who needs to die in order to get tdu2 realesd this year?

No need for threats...:cheeky:

Yaknow, in Soviet Russia, the bugs fixed the programmers...:D

I think Kal is completely right. More new features need more testing and more bug fixing, at some point they have to nail the game content and last few moths of development should be for polishing only. Maybe the bikes now could be in right from the start, and thats about it.

At least i am not the only one mad about this. Diablo knows more than anybody how disrespectful this delay was for us loyalist's .Those that don't understand bought the game 2 years ago. So please do not reply negatively if you are one of those new jacks. As my grandpa used to say show some respect to your eldest punk...........

Monstro, I've been following TDU longer than Diablo has... And I'm fine with the delay. Hell, the first one was nearly a year late (intended launch title for the 360) so when it comes to waiting, I don't mind, just as long as we get a better product because of it

Oh, and for the record, you're supposed to respect your elders because they respect you. it's not about being 'elite' through number of years, it's about younger people being more immature and more disrespectful.

Wait, kalniel knew about TDU2 in May 2008 and didn't tell any of us? :eek: :(

Sorry, but the future of Atari was looking so uncertain I didn't want to get any hopes up. And it might have been even more damaging for the community to find out something and then hear nothing for two years - people would have really felt ignored. As it is things are a lot more certain, and they can start to involve the community with more confidence there will be a release and that they can show more stuff leading up to it.

Anyway, Tenebra was there at the time and wasn't terribly happy. And you don't want an unhappy Tenebra :p

Monstro, I've been following TDU longer than Diablo has...
No you haven't, probably the same time to be honest. E3 2005 was when the game was first announced and that's when I got interested.

Don't spread margarine you can't handle with a butter knife old boy.

I now recall it again. For me it was also a screenshot I believe, of the Merc showroom overview with the blue carpet and the big blue Mercedesbanners hanging down:

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/616/616344/test-drive-unlimited-20050518034828193.jpg

Well I can honestly see why you got interested. Thats a great screenshot. :drool: A real hook on the game.:p

Yep. I really loved the fact they let you buy cars in showrooms, not in menus (I can't think of any other ways though with such a game). It's too bad not all had their own identity, they could use some more variety, and I kinda hope Eden won't make showrooms again with just one car for sale parked 3 times in there (Ponti GTO..).