We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Delayed!!!

Speed

Imprezas and Evos in TDU are a total no.
Not so sure about that I mean the Evo and Impreza are good cars and more 4-door saloons are certainly welcome in my book!

Scooby Doo in TDU2!

I'd take an Evo or Scooby over the typical Japanese nonsense (240/Silvia) being requested any day of the week, that's for sure.

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so sure about that I mean the Evo and Impreza are good cars and more 4-door saloons are certainly welcome in my book!

Scooby Doo in TDU2!

I'd take an Evo or Scooby over the typical Japanese nonsense (240/Silvia) being requested any day of the week, that's for sure.

Agreed. People often call them ricers because of stuff like this, but they're actually some of the fastest and best-handling cars for the money. And how many cars are inspired by a sport that involved driving in excess of 120 through trees on farm trails?

Off (on?) topic: Bacon! I just had bacon-covered chicken (I AM NOT KIDDING!) for dinner last night, because my parents' friend is a professional chef (well, used to be). :)

-Leadfoot

On topic means to stick to the topic's subject and title, which is News: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Delayed!!!. The bacon only applies to the subforum this topic is in. So, in this topic, stick to News: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Delayed!!!, but when you make a new topic in the Bacon subforum, it needs to be focussed on bacon, or mods will move it to another section.

Simple.

Ow ye: still no trailers...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, courtesy of ThinkGeek:

SQUEEZE BACON!

It's like bacon, but it comes in the comfort of a bottle!

A few years after WWII ended' date=' a young man working in a small restaurant in Sweden developed a new way to process bacon. By precooking it and blending it in a special way, he was able to make a fully cooked 100% bacon paste that could be squeezed from a tube. Knowing he had discovered something paradigm-shifting, young Vilhelm Lillefläsk quickly went into business. That, dear friends, is when Squeez Bacon® was born. And this delicious delectable from Sweden has finally been brought over to the USA - now with American Flavor![/quote']

Go here to purchase!

-Leadfoot