We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Delayed!!!

Speed

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol it's just the retards that shouldn't have got the beta in the first place are leaking stuff

those 'retards' and including us, are the ones who will be playing this game. It's not the end of the world, it's only a beta jeez. Also people going on about the physics, what were you expecting. They've already dropped hc mode which I think why they'll fail so badly. Bloody french can't even decide what's good for this game.

those 'retards' and including us, are the ones who will be playing this game. It's not the end of the world, it's only a beta jeez. Also people going on about the physics, what were you expecting. They've already dropped hc mode which I think why they'll fail so badly. Bloody french can't even decide what's good for this game.

So you're telling us that you've leaked some footage too? :cheeky:

And you thing HC-mode was good for TDU? You're sure that you wan't to drive in Moon instead of Ibiza? :rolleyes:

The RETARDS LEAKING VIDEOS, yeah retards because.. they will be sourced and kicked out of the beta, so obviously why not enjoy playing the game rather than being nothing but short of intelligence and ruining it for yourself, Anyone who gets the beta fair play help make it a better game. but don't be a retard and ruin it for yourself. explanation enough?

Also wish i hadn't originally used retard incase it offends anyone lol

Well about HC mode, I still play TDU 1 and only with hardcore mode because:

-In normal mode and a G25 just absolutely sucked, the steering was so sensitive.... (even lowered in options menu) and there was also a bit of a tilt in the camere in bumper-cam while taking corners. And the car it self was just rubbish, there was just no difference between a audi tt and a ferrari F430 (except the price and looks:oook:)

- As you expect, it's not explosive realistic, but it's more for people who like to cruise and do some nice powerslide's, driving at high speeds was also a bit harder too drive because you couldn't change direction that fast as in (arcade/normal or whatever they call it here!) I'm just saying it doesn't have to be like rfactor or iracing... But i sertainly don't want to be that TDU2 is going to be like NFS hot pursuit (not gonna buy that one, every NFS sucked after NFS porsche)

You know... what I mean..? but I think i am going to buy TDU2 anyway ofcourse don't you?:thumbsup: maybe there will a patch with a HC mode or DLC:stinks:

Best wishes ,

Lamborg(fan)/Rick

• 2 weeks later...