We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Delayed!!!

Speed

It's the last Friday before March ends so again it's just speculation. Some retailers say January and pick the middle and end of the month, others are going right smack down in the middle with a mid-February prediction and then there's those who are going with the last possible release day possible for Q1 in March.

Summary: it's just a guess by them.

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, I do not know if it is better to post it here rather than elsewhere ... about two hours ago, Lee Kirton posted via twetter that on Monday there will be an "event" for TDU2 ... with "new" trailer, and that new communications will be released as I understand it ....

Here the original message

TDU2 event on Monday so watch out for posts soon! Great trailers in the making!

circa 2 ore fa via Twitterrific

sorry, I do not know if it is better to post it here rather than elsewhere ... about two hours ago, Lee Kirton posted via twetter that on Monday there will be an "event" for TDU2 ... with "new" trailer, and that new communications will be released as I understand it ....

Here the original message

TDU2 event on Monday so watch out for posts soon! Great trailers in the making!

circa 2 ore fa via Twitterrific

Hmmm....sounds a bit suspect.

anywhere saying march 25th as a release date are likely just playing it very safe as that's the last possible week in q1 of next year.

i also think january is out of the window as the kids will be back at school and parents/adults will be waiting for the xmas credit bills.

the week before 1st half term break might be an idea though :)

• 3 weeks later...