We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

'67 Ford Mustang Coupe Project

SBCriss

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! :D Yea i'm sure it will look great when it's done :D

Today we worked 4 hours on it, and now we have a total time of 41 hours working on the mustang :)

Here some new pics:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Woaw ! Looks so great !! :thumbsup: The body and the engine are still in good condition :cool: You'll have a great pleasure to drive it after all that work !

By the way, here is the video I promise you... This is mobile phone quality... I'm sorry...:o The weather wasn't so good and I just had the time to make a small video. I hope the video works... Otherwise, tell me how to post a video :)

Mellors: thank you very much :)

Marcopolo: Maybe I'll meet you in a meeting like Lommel near Antwerp or somewhere else ;) and YES, the sound is muuuuuuuch better in real ! :D

And, if you want some new parts for your Mustang, I suggest you NPD (National Parts Depot). I buy my parts there. It's fast and cheaper than others shops ;)

( I Hope you understand me... with my poor english, it's not easy :D)

Mellors: thank you very much

Marcopolo: Maybe I'll meet you in a meeting like Lommel near Antwerp or somewhere else and YES, the sound is muuuuuuuch better in real !

And, if you want some new parts for your Mustang, I suggest you NPD (National Parts Depot). I buy my parts there. It's fast and cheaper than others shops

( I Hope you understand me... with my poor english, it's not easy )

Sure I understand you :D Well you live in belgium and i live in luxemburg, that's not far away, if mine is finished we'll do cruise together :D

I think im going to buy my parts here but i'll take a look at your page ;)

So are you getting a new engine or are you just restoring that one?

Love that color btw!

I'll keep that! Its a 351, 5.8L engine :D Later i'll set it up to have 500hp, but later.. when the car is completly done ;)

Yea i'm going to fully restore it, new paint for it, new valve cover, new automot. ignition cable,....

:cheers:

Hey guys! :D Now my dad and i are working on another project, cause we have to wait and get some money to sandblast the mustang.. My dad own 2 jeeps, one which was made to drive offroad (which has a V8) and one which is very nice and made for cruising and so (which has a V6). Now we want to do of those 2 jeeps, 1.

Today we took the engine out, here some pics :)

Sidepipes :drool:

Have a nice day! :cheers:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.