We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post count

TheElement911

Only Super Moderators and Administrators can muck around with post counts.

There is no need to write the post number below - whoever fixes it will just add 100 to your current post count (i.e. 100+6 = 106. Knowing how evil/cheeky some of the mods around here are - they'll probably take their sweet time fixing it since you've complained.

One of us will delete these o/t posts later on.

Only Super Moderators and Administrators can muck around with post counts.

There is no need to write the post number below - whoever fixes it will just add 100 to your current post count (i.e. 100+6 = 106. Knowing how evil/cheeky some of the mods around here are - they'll probably take their sweet time fixing it since you've complained.

One of us will delete these o/t posts later on.

So are you guys like, the post fairies?

i have to do this (post # 107) cuz i barely remember what i did yesterday, and what if the person who's :ym: on me forgets to fix it??

Dude, have 100 of my posts if you want..post counts are worthless...right?..

Edit : Congrats on 9k Diablo! :p

haha, if thats what he wants... I know you you're going to put them back. And yes, post counts are important to me because just as rep and other stuff, it talks about about the importance, respect and appreciation you have for the forum (no, i am not trying to gain some points here). I love TDU since day 1 because this is the game that comes the closest to what I consider the perfect street racing game.

I've been here trying to improve TDU experience, even so when I have so little time here. I had very little money when TDU came out. I didn't had internet. I used to play in a 13 inches analog TV.

The point is, yes I care about post counts.