We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: PoTW Billboards

iLLusion

For 67 weeks (and still counting!) TDU Central community voted for crem de la crem shots made by TDU enthusiasts. All of them were featured as TDU:C banner and now you'll get a chance to see them while you drive all around Oahu! This is the first and hopefully not last billboard pack made from those awesome shots. Enjoy!

2aenm93.jpg

Click on thumbnail(s) to see full picture(s).

11bop38_th.jpg 1415ms9_th.jpg 2ztln2w_th.jpg 6o38yo_th.jpg

DOWNLOAD iLLusion: PoTW Billboards

Billboards shown in this pack are made from pictures taken by Mr. Bean, Jensen, robillard3381, Ringo_60013, Grin116, Turbo lag, Andreaz1, The Queen, killalldude, Sponge, GWTBialy, pyrre, Aston007 and scuderia_458. I would like to thank them for their contribution and help with this project!

This mod wouldn't be possible without Djey's TDU Modding Tools and without great community such as TDU:Central!

Don't forget to read included info file for more informations.

For up2date news about our projects, check out our blog @ http://llpowah.blog.com/

You can contact/add me on Xfire: iLLusion

feel free to use mine if you wish, its not great but its there :cheeky: Looking forward to your Island Paradise mod full version. haven't installed any versions of it yet since i've gone and deleted all the modified database settings for all the car mods i've added....so gonna do that first before getting anything new installed, but its looking bloody good so far :)

great work iLLusion :D

@Diablo

Thank you for those kind words, sir Diablo. :)

@pyrre

Nope, I've wrote it correctly. :p Here's a screenshot, but this time with a different angle and lighting.

mll82d.jpg

Forgot to thank both of you for +rep! :)

@fuky

That's Flo's DS3 on the pic? You couldn't won this week's PoTW cause theme is Pagani or Palms, if I'm not wrong. :) Sorry, if I wasn't clear enough in first post, but only winner pics are going to be in this PoTW billboard pack. Thanks for posting it though. ;)