We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

ACTUAL NEWS! Chevrolet Corvette C1 in TDU2

Eudemon

I honestly, don't give a damn. It goes to show that they are so paranoid about beta leaks that they leave old screenshots like leftovers. Why can't they be like NFS HP, where they reveal a car each day, instead of playing this stupid game of revealing more of the "social" aspect then the racing aspect? Basically, what everyone waiting for this game wants?

In the tunnel pic where you can see the driver, does anyone else think that the driver is either incredibly tiny or the car is ridiculously huge? I'm pretty sure the C1 Corvettes weren't that big of a car.

THat's what I thought too. Either the driver is too low or too small lol.

He needs to see a doctor because he's missing some pixels in his face and that could be a sign of a serious condition.

Hundreds of thousands of downloads/re-uploads will do that to a person...

EDIT: @Scoob: LOL, you're right! The give-a-damn o-meter is going down for TDU2 here, and intentionally delayed releases weren't helping (and the memories aren't making things any better).

-Leadfoot