We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought a Canon EOS 500D from London Camera Exhange's website. All was well until they decided to use City Link to deliver my camera instead of Royal Fail (They said they use both) which would've been much prefered seeing as City Link only ever deliver around here after 12PM (when no-one's at home), the nearest City Link depot is 25 miles away and I have no way of getting to it. Where as if they'd chosen Royal Fail I could've gone to their depot a couple of miles down the road and got it if they didn't deliver it while I was at home.

I would like my new camera before Friday when my dad goes on his super-car experience day :/

Know what you mean about City Link, it's the same deal here only they turn up insanely early. Earliest was 6.40am I think, and of course no one was up. Depot is about 15 miles away, which down here can be 2 hours. -.-

Didn't really want to share this, but oh well. I asked a girl I've liked for a few years out (call me old-fashioned) only to find out she's very recently come across someone else. Last few days were rough, but I'm doing ok now.

For me, I've been having pretty bad days since Tuesday morning.

So it was about 7 am, and I was brushing my teeth like I always do. But shortly after I had started, a small part of a very fragile tooth (not sure how it became fragile but I've needed dental work on it before for a filling) broke off and fell into the sink, exposing the gumline, and my mouth began bleeding and hurting. I tried having someone put some benzocaine topical on it to help relieve the pain, but it was so sensitive that even touching it was excruciatingly painful. So I went to the dentist a few hours later so they could figure out what was wrong, and after taking some X-rays they referred me to an endodontist for root canal therapy. But that's only the beginning.

They had referred me to an endodontist that was very close by, and they took me in pretty quick at their office. They began numbing me with Novacaine (which was probably the most painful part of it, getting poked in the roof of the mouth and gums 4+ times :cry:) and did the first part on Tuesday, cleaning out the gunk in the root canal. They told me to come back 2 days later, which was this past Thursday, for them to finish it. Since I was in pain and sore from all of that, they told me to take aspirin as needed and prescribed amoxicillin antibiotic capsules for me to take for the next 13 days every 8 hours to prevent infection.

After all of that, and being in pain for 2 days, I came back to the endodontist on Thursday, and they numbed me again (painfully), finished cleaning out the root canal, filled it to seal it off, and covered it with a temporary putty sealant. I have to go back to my regular dentist for a permanent crown over the tooth in 10 days or so. The tooth looks hideous now, and until I get that crown it's going to bug me with the awkward feeling and soreness in my mouth. So for the past week or so I've been FML'ing. I really want this to be over :(

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm reflecting back realizing how such an A-hole I am on MSN to some people on a few issues. I really don't want to become one.

Another thing, I wanted to go fishing just to go away for a bit. About 500 feet from where I was going to go fish I blew my front passenger tire to shreds on my truck. I had to dig a small trench on the gravel shoulder to get the tire on the hub. All this in 96ºF heat with the sun beating down on me. Once I got the tire all in and was done I just said screw fishing I feel weak and exhausted, so I drove home. As I was driving, both my arms just about felt completely paralyzed. I couldn't barley move or feel my hands, my legs were just as bad. My face muscles were having small seizures constantly and my eyes having the same issue. I also felt extremely lightheaded. I managed to drive home And now I feel a little better.....FMLL.(Lame Life)

• 2 weeks later...

Very bad day: my cousin just bought a wonderful Maserati GranTurismo. Could be cool, but the fact is that I hate him, he's a real jerk, dishonnest guy. And I see him in his car all the time, he wants to be seen to make my father and me angry. I want to punch him in the face :mad:

E: will try to take a pic with my phone

The other day I had nothing but injurys. First in shop class a quarter in splinter drove under my finger nail. Causing it to bleed everywhere. Its an interesting experience sanding your own blood off the chair you were building. Then I chipped a piece of bone off my knuckle, By all out nailing it on a pole in the hall way. Then I got home, and got a 2in cut on my arm from the extreamly sharp corners on my silde out keyboard... Gahhhhhhh

Lamboguy that must really hurt. Have a good recovery from your injuries

Very bad day: my cousin just bought a wonderful Maserati GranTurismo. Could be cool, but the fact is that I hate him, he's a real jerk, dishonnest guy. And I see him in his car all the time, he wants to be seen to make my father and me angry. I want to punch him in the face :mad:

E: will try to take a pic with my phone

Robillard do just one thing to your cousin, ignore him. It's the best thing to do to a person you hate, it make people realise their mistakes.

Or empty the air from one tire of the maserati.

Today I tore the main muscle in my side ( Don't remember what its called). I Can barely move or breath, Can only get a half breath before I double over in pain. All these injurys lately.. Must be from the 6 month spell where, I didn't hurt myself. I'm definitly making up for it now.... Also last night I sneezed so hard, a piece of the inside of my nose came out into my hand. Heavy Bleeding for probally an hour.. I think I'm going to die within the week.

Today I tore the main muscle in my side ( Don't remember what its called). I Can barely move or breath, Can only get a half breath before I double over in pain. All these injurys lately.. Must be from the 6 month spell where, I didn't hurt myself. I'm definitly making up for it now.... Also last night I sneezed so hard, a piece of the inside of my nose came out into my hand. Heavy Bleeding for probally an hour.. I think I'm going to die within the week.

I told juh to stay away frum dah witch docta mon..

Hi. Me again. I think its time too change the title too change the name of the thread to "Jacobs daily Injury's"..

5 minutes ago, my Dads boss baught his Brand New $185,000 Peterbilt. So he was like jump up into the seat, and look at the visor. (It's a batman style visor. Its the only Peterbilt in canada with that visor) Went to jump in, and burnt my whole top of my forearm on the stack. The reason I did this was because every Semi i've ever got in ( and thats atleast 40 different trucks) had a heat shield with a bar to grab to get into the truck. This one didn't have one. So out of habit went to grab the bar and hit my arm on the 600 degree stack so its swollen and burns. I hurt......