We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: the buyer changed his mind as his wife couldn't drive it (too big.. :lol:), so while we were there, looking at a no-where-near-as-nice IS... erm.. we bought the one we wanted :p

It's... amazing haha :drool:

Edit: to add some bad day stuff, I was close to being fired today :D

When I was a skater, I bought an Element deck, called "fiberlight". Those boards have carbon fiber in it. Crap overpriced, it broke after 2 month, on a bad lipslide...!

funny how many race gamers skate too!

yea i used to have a 8 layer blind deck once (usualy skateboards have 7) it lasted 3 months, but usualy my tail loosses it's ''pop'' before I even get the chance to break the board :evil:

I did, but there's LITTLE you can do when it springs up on you like that except throw yourself out of the shower. Too late though, my back hurts like hell.

I still can't believe that... :lol: How weak your skin is? You would totally be a toast over here then! Just pass those skin moisturizer... they help.

Or ask someone to pass it on you, since it is on your back...

Oh so you're God now and you know everything? Seriously. It happened too fast to do anything, your water might not do such things in Brazil, but here, it can happen.

No, i am not God, but i take a shower since how long? 20 years? Really... i know how a shower works. Plus, couldn't you test with your hand before get under it? Seriously... Go pass the thing i told you on the burn, it will really help. Believe me. To make it even better, put the it in the fridge, and then you pass...

No, i am not God, but i take a shower since how long? 20 years? Really... i know how a shower works. Plus, couldn't you test with your hand before get under it? Seriously... Go pass the thing i told you on the burn, it will really help. Believe me. To make it even better, put the it in the fridge, and then you pass...

I was in the shower for 15 minutes until it suddenly switched by itself. Seriously Milli, things in Brazil are NOT like they are in the rest of the world. You may be old enough to understand, but you really, really don't understand.

I was in the shower for 15 minutes until it suddenly switched by itself. Seriously Milli, things in Brazil are NOT like they are in the rest of the world. You may be old enough to understand, but you really, really don't understand.

Devin... it is not magic... water can't change temperature like a blink. Water is one of the things that need more energy to change the temperature!

Ok... first question: Is it an electric shower?