We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

IGN FilePlanet Beta

Eudemon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be nice, tdu-c.de are a big German community and the admins are some great people.

Anyway this is news to me so when the news becomes news then we'll all know the news.

I ám nice, I wasn't making a middlefinger-ish sign to them, and I often visit their site, they sometimes had news other sites didn't have, and it's in my favorites anyway.

if someone is an "idiot" or you consider them "stupid" either avoid them or take it up with them privately.

you're not gonna get a warm reaction from a stranger on tdu1 or 2 if you use either of those words to generalise and insult them on a public forum...

sarcasm aside - it still tasted a bit off when i read it...

then again offending people (even the target demographic) probably isn't a concern around here...

then again offending people (even the target demographic) probably isn't a concern around here...

Got the self pity in, nice one!

The point initially being made was that idiots (ie people who's sole motivation for participating is to further their internet ego, or epenis) would be all over the beta and possibly damaging the experience for those who genuinely care about the games development. However this isn't such a big issue in my eyes as a lot of work has already been done, and now this stage is server stress testing.

:cool:

Got the self pity in, nice one!

The point initially being made was that idiots (ie people who's sole motivation for participating is to further their internet ego, or epenis) would be all over the beta and possibly damaging the experience for those who genuinely care about the games development. However this isn't such a big issue in my eyes as a lot of work has already been done, and now this stage is server stress testing.

:cool:

it's not self pity - actually it goes back to something diab said when ew over there got himself banned.

so go do you bully boy act elsewhere lol :cheeky:

I don't even care anymore, I'm just waiting for the game to come out... screw the beta.

My thoughts exactly. They made us wait this long, and given this little, I'm beyond caring. Maybe I'll buy it when it comes out, depends on whether my loyalty meter reaches zero.

They'd have been better off not announcing anything until a month before a certain release.

beta keys are already available but it says the Nvidia card should be at least 8800 and mine's 8600 1GB. I'm feeling tempted to give it a go anyway...

EDIT: FilePlanet didn't even wasted a beta key on me cuz they detect that I don't meet the requirements. Seems I'll have to wait till console beta, demo, or release which I estimate in Sept 2011 (I don't wanna create illusions to myself again).

Wait a second, at fileplanet they say the key is for this saturday's gameplay. On the gamestar page there's nothing like that.

Are these beta codes a one-time-play code and differ from the original beta codes?

I don't want to link my TDU2 account to a beta key that lets me play only one single time only to find out I receive a proper beta key a month later or something like that.

Surely stresstesting isn't done with one test so I hope I'm wrong?